Prada Mens F/W 2015.16 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Prada-Mens-FW15-Milan-3414-1421606500-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

imo it looks way too summery, the lightness of the coats and jacket plus the shimmer in the fabrics don´t say winter to me.
The coats and jackets are too thin, maybe the Prada man only has to endure the cold going from the car into the building and viceversa? I´d wanted to see some heaviness in the garments.
Did the shoes look like cleats? they looked terrible uncomfortable to walk in.
The styling was also terrible, they looked sick...

There was a menswear show? I thought they were props for the females.

Is she tired? 3 bad menswear collection in a row? and a terrible women's pre-fall.

It felt lifeless and dull, just one pool of mud. Very very basic, wouldn't pay Prada prices for this. Horrible shoes. And it's impossible to overlook the Pantone colour of the year 2015. :shock:
I think I saw some hobbits modelling :P

It's kind of extraordinary how thoroughly bland and static this show was. And the text on the invitation feels very pretentious, even by Prada standards. I'd be more impressed if Miuccia would just come clean about it...

"With the opening of all the new stores worldwide, we really need to crunch numbers and move units. Today, more than ever, this is the essential spirit for the coming Prada seasons." :lol:

This is one that I truly loathe. But hey, navy is officially back in the language.

The women looks absolutely stole the show here. Like GivenchyHomme said, men looked like props.
Some of men looks are so identical that it took me a while to spot their differences.

Prada tries to be young and hip? This is so god awful and inauthentic.

the womenswear reminds me of her older stuff when she first started out, with the plaid and shiny materials and "normcore" shapes. I enjoy it, and wish she'd put as much effort into the menswear cause it looks so boring by comparison (and less of it too)

I get throwing in a few women's looks in a menswear show, but this is like half womenswear

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->