Jacquemus F/W 2024.25 Capri

These stiff square and trapezoid shapes are just not it. He doesn't know how to cut and construct them properly and they always look off. I don't understand why he keeps pushing for these. I can like him when he's more sensual in his proportions and his treating of fabrics, but that's been missing from his m/o these last few years. Why try so hard?

The whole show is very aesthetically pleasant with a beautiful colour scheme and prints. Love the location too, only thing am not too keen on is the very boxy fabrics which made some of the models move like they had a stomach bug from a cruise.

very modern and at the same time easy on the eyes. his clients will eat it up. for those complaining about fit... just think about that last mcqueen collection and how it will probably be priced compared to this. he is the luxury version of fast fashion.

Wannabe Bottega Veneta by Blazy.
The difference is that Matthieu spent years working in the industry and can at least offer a decent constructed garment.
Here everything feels cartoonish and poorly considered.

I saw a video and it truly looks like a Zara show in motion. Although Zara fabrics flow better

If you were expecting to see new fashion, you're in the wrong place. This is an accessory brand, not a fashion brand. These gimmicky shows are just marketing ploys to sell bags. No one should be taking it seriously.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->