Jacquemus S/S 2018 Paris

Splendid showing! It's so French, Marseille yet Martinique. You could go anywhere in these clothes. Jacquemus has steady progressed as a designer and it's thrill to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Splendid showing! It's so French, Marseille yet Martinique. You could go anywhere in these clothes. Jacquemus has steady processed as a designer and it's thrill to watch.
I couldn't agree more. The collection was a delight.

Loved the collection, very 1930's/1980's movie star on a Caribbean holiday. Jacquemus is quickly becoming my one of my favorite brands.

The first collection this season I felt was worth comment. Absolutely superb! Luxurious and incredibly sexy in all the best ways. Also wonderful cast.

Bravo Jacquemus!

Stunning! It's all so effortlessly-elegant and sophisticated, but still sexy and provocative! I'm so excited for this guy!! All his collections have been so beautiful and so French!

Absolutely fabulous! The perfect blend of elegance, sophistication, and sexiness with a luxurious Caribbean twist. This is timeless.

It's really good and promising. He went from being the copycat of J.W.Anderson to this gorgeous, summery, French aesthetic.

I completely agree with everyone! His aesthetic at the beginning was quite old Margiela/J. W. Anderson with a few gimmicks but he has progressed immensely these last three seasons. This is a very mature offering with beautiful clothes that can be worn anywhere. It's clear that he knows his customer and what she wants; sexiness but without the fuss.

This is SO good! It makes me excited about fashion, which is extremely rare these days.

What a good idea I've had to enter on this thread ! It's not only that many clothes are beautiful or interesting but the whole collection is substantial. No doubt it's my favorite collection of SS18.

Actually very basic and pedestrian imo, but of course easily wearable. I'd expect something like this from Michael Kors.

Actually very basic and pedestrian imo, but of course easily wearable. I'd expect something like this from Michael Kors.

The problem you won't get this from Michael Kors. This is much more sensual and effortless than Kors' work.

Very French and chic. I love how simple but sexy it is. The way he's played around with the creasing and draping is also really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->