Jaeger S/S 2010 : Lara Stone

MMmhhh Not bad! Killing stare...
From which magazine is it from?

Face - gorgeous. Pose - not so gorgeous, but I suppose that's how she was told to pose

She looks pretty decent here, a far cry from her LV ads that were beyond *?$%#@!& I can't stand looking at it. That stare's captivating.

For me, this is cracking stuff. The triteness of the pose in the first shot... well, when you've got a model who can hold her own like that, it helps the image to rise above it.

In general, while I see the sense in it, I do lament the cram-as-many-accessories-in-as-possible poses in a lot of adverts at the moment, mainly because they're not that imaginative, and if that continues, I think it'll drive me mad by September, when I get another season's onslaught of them. By all means, make the models look like they're playing twister so we can see every shoe and watch - but make it an exciting game of twister.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a little bit safe, for Lara. But her signature look still sends shivers down my spine, so I really don't mind :smile:

Her stare's incredibly magnetic in that second shot. Great body too may I add. She's is starting to grow on me. I like the campaign.

I like the strong, fierce attitude. Nothing surprising from Lara's usual work, but it never disappoints me, so I'm not complaining :smile:

Model: Lara Stone
Extracted from UK Elle Collections
Source | Awake-Smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"