Louis Vuitton S/S 2010 : Lara Stone by Steven Meisel

fierceboi

Reaction score
1st peep at LV's Spring 2010 ad with voluptuous model Lara Stone lounging seductively on the grass by Meisel

source WWD

Attachments

• org.jpg
    org.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,061
^:woot::woot::woot: Is that it?!?!?!??! As in??!!?? If it is, it looks BEAUTIFUL! Not a typical LV campaign with burst of colors ('cause of M&M). But on the other hand, I was expecting she's lounging on a field of grass, not this kind of grass. :D Thanks for posting fierceboi! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a typical LV campaign with burst of colors ('cause of M&M).

And that's what I miss so much! When I read about the ferns I wanted to see some fresh and juicy green background, but this looks sort of faded. I wish M&M had done that :ermm:

^Your description is what I had in mind as well. But I should of already expected something like this..
I can't say I'm thrilled by that tiny photo, but it does look half decent. Lara's pose reminds me to much of Jennifer's Balenciaga campaign.

The pic is small I can't make it larger.
But what I see looks definitely better than the Madonna Campaigns! :woot:

t. Lara's pose reminds me to much of Jennifer's Balenciaga campaign.
Yeah, that's right.
Well, i think we have to wait for more pics to decide what's better...

^ True, the pic is too small to pass any judgement.
Anyway, I'm so happy there's no more Madonna. Lara Stone would be fine, she will be better than Madonna.

source | wwd.com

NEW FACE: After two campaigns featuring pop priestess Madonna, Louis Vuitton has gone all New Age in its spring-summer fashion advertising, complete with white doves, ferns and voluptuous model Lara Stone lounging seductively on the grass.

“After two seasons with such a huge star, [artistic director] Marc [Jacobs] decided to take a breather and work with a model — and not just any model. It’s the choice of a new supermodel,” said Antoine Arnault, Vuitton’s communication director, as he unveiled a campaign slated to break in February fashion titles. “She clearly has a Brigitte Bardot look.”

He described the six visuals as fresh, summery, whimsical, young and optimistic — and hopefully coinciding with brighter economic times.

Arnault declined to discuss budgets, but said Vuitton’s media spend would be flat against 2009, when the brand kept spending levels high and won more “share of voice.” New titles for 2010 include the French edition of Grazia. It’s the third Vuitton campaign lensed by Steven Meisel, who constructed an outdoorsy set in a New York studio, planting a series of Vuitton handbags in the moss next to Stone and the birds.

The first spots highlight the Artsy, an unstructured shoulder bag in Monogram canvas, followed by runway styles in sun-bleached denim, some dangling fox-fur charms.

It's very small, but it already looks very exciting. I can't wait for more.

That reminds me a cover she made for Vogue Italia!!
But it's to small... i'll wait for a bigger image

Looks ok. Need to see something bigger before I will pass judgment.

Larger image. Source: lexpress.fr

lara-stone-louis-vuitton_175.jpg

^^:woot::heart: Lara definitely looks great! So like it! Though that sort of clogs reminds me of Chanel's S/S 2010 one. :D Thanks FashionCopius! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->