Calvin Klein Jeans F/W 07.08 : Lara Stone by David Sims

Lara loox yummy.

As for the male model, whomever he is, he looks bewildered and a little frightened...you know, a kind of "rabbit caught in the headlights" look?

Not good.

I've never been the biggest Lara fan but in these, I totally understand her appeal! She looks fantastic, very sultry!

Am I the only one who hates this campaign?:unsure: Imo it's horrible:ninja:

Great, lara looks stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are gorgeous! Lara looks like she's so powerful! The first one's my favorite. I absolutely hated last season's, so this makes up for it! :clap:

Lara loox yummy.

As for the male model, whomever he is, he looks bewildered and a little frightened...you know, a kind of "rabbit caught in the headlights" look?

Not good.

the male model is jamie burke. he's the lead singer of the band 'bloody social,' and ex-boyfriend of sienna miller.

i'm happy for lara and i think she's better choice than natalia for this campaign but i really don't like the concept of the ads though

Perfection - and a tribute to some of (?) the very first Calvin Klein Jeans ads, those with Patti Hansen....it's also continuing in that lovely Kate Moss vein that was started last season. Rather than the Weberish passive&slimy Natalia ones...:wink:

I guess I'm blinded by my general dislike for Lara Stone, but this isn't working for me. The last shot's especially horrid.

Lara did it so well but her face looks awkward in the last picture in #1 :doh:

thank you
very strange those looks really good but it is Lara, i can't believe she can look good

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->