Dave Franco

omg, he's so tiny. I wonder how tall he is?
I get butterflies whenever I see him on screen. :wub:

Actors Isla Fisher, Jesse Eisenberg and Dave Franco on the set of 'Now I See You' in New York City, NY on March 23, 2012. (March 23, 2012 - Photo by FameFlynet Pictures)
Dave+Franco+Isla+Fisher+Jesse+Eisenberg+Film+AkRAFvG4xonl.jpg
Dave+Franco+Isla+Fisher+Jesse+Eisenberg+Film+jKCfgnleGkZl.jpg

Dave+Franco+Isla+Fisher+Jesse+Eisenberg+Film+TI8GX0Vi9ryl.jpg
Dave+Franco+Isla+Fisher+Jesse+Eisenberg+Film+0TNo6308pAfl.jpg

Dave+Franco+Isla+Fisher+Jesse+Eisenberg+Film+6AW6uL9P2ugl.jpg
Dave+Franco+Stars+Set+Now+See+New+York+City+7gTGtRtKiu0l.jpg

Dave+Franco+Stars+Set+Now+See+New+York+City+uDIiFG9tl2Yl.jpg
Dave+Franco+Stars+Set+Now+See+New+York+City+Y_8VOJC-91yl.jpg

Actor Dave Franco seen holding hands with actress and star of 'Community Centre' Alison Brie while walking late at night at Comic-Con in San Diego. The happy couple were also with friend and fellow actress Gillian Jacobs. (July 13, 2012 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com)
Actor+Dave+Franco+seen+holding+hands+actress+F8KoNLrT3mXl.jpg

Magazine: Wonderland
Issue: February March 2013
Starring: Dave Franco
Photographers: Michael Hauptman, Danielle Levitt

designscene.net

Actor Dave Franco by David Slijper for GQ Australia April/May 2013

homotography.blogspot.com

Dave Franco and his girlfriend Alison Brie hold hands as they cross the street on Sunday morning (August 3) in Silverlake, Calif.

justjared.com

Q Australia’s Men of the Year December 2014 issue
ph: Sheryl Nields

thefashionisto.com

Check out these sharp pics of Dave Franco for Mr. Porter’s The Journal.

Here’s what the 29-year-old actor had to share:

On his future plans: “That’s the dream. When you’re able to attach your friends to a project – ideally one that you’ve written, produced and directed – then there’s that feeling of control in an industry that can often seem as if it’s operating outside of your sphere of influence. That’s why I love what guys like Seth are doing. They’re taking things into their own hands. They’re gonna run this town one day.”

On if he feels intimidated: “Totally! Absolutely. Especially on comedy sets. I’m not a joke-a-minute guy; my strategy is just to play it straight. And I’m surrounded by these people for whom comedy is just in their blood. But when you work with these actors who are so inherently funny, you can’t fail. They’ll turn whatever you say into gold.”

On his respect for Seth: “He has a hand in everything. Acting, directing, producing… and not just in comedy. He’s in the new Steve Jobs movie, too. I have huge respect for how hard he’s working.”

just jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->