January Sales 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is for all sales not just top designers then...

Charlotte Russe is having a major clearance sale and you can even get some of the clearance stuff, buy one get one free. I bought four blouses for just under $19, they have a lot of girly cute things...some stuff is a bit sl*tty, but I just steer clear of that.

Plein Sud is going out of business. Everything is 70% off, and if you try hard it's 80% off (that's what my friend is getting). I saw leather sleeves for $20 :shock: :woot: The boutique is in Soho, on Greene street, between Spring/Broom

Amara said:
If this is for all sales not just top designers then...

of course...a bargain's a bargain... :wink: :flower:

faust said:
Plein Sud is going out of business. Everything is 70% off, and if you try hard it's 80% off (that's what my friend is getting). I saw leather sleeves for $20 :shock: :woot: The boutique is in Soho, on Greene street, between Spring/Broom
:shock: Wow. I don't know much about them, but that sounds like a crazy deal.

Burberry stores are having their final clearance (up to 60% off).

Bergdorfs is having up to 70% off....but there was nothing good left for men.....

For LA

White Trash Charms Winter Sale
What
: 30-50 percent off clothing, including Le Tigre, Twinkle by Wenlan, and Eva Fortune.
Why: Resolution #5: Look cute at least 50 percent of the time.
When: Thurs.-Sat. 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Sun. noon-4 p.m.
Where: White Trash Charms, 1951 Hillhurst Ave., at Clarissa Ave. (323-666-9585).

Satine Winter Sale
What
: Shoes from Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Marc By Marc Jacobs, Chloé, and others are 50 percent off.
Why: Have you seen what they go for at retail?
When: Thurs.-Fri. 11 a.m.-7 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Sun. noon-6 p.m.
Where: Satine, 8117 W. Third St., b/t Kilkea Dr. and Crescent Heights Blvd. (323-655-2142).

from dailycandy.com

Just wanted to let everyone know that Louis Boston is at 60% off now. They still have a bunch of Cloak items left (the blazer with the flip-out shoulders is at $275 or so!) along with a pair of pretty neat Balenciaga sneakers among other things. Lots of Neil Barrett too.

I tried on a pair of Cloak jeans ($85!) but the rise was 2 inches higher than I would have liked. What is cool is that they include a pumice stone in the pocket of the jeans so you can do your own wear and distressing. Pretty nice touch. The attention to detail of the jeans is really cool too.

-Albert

Manolo stores are having 50% off (started today).

Thanks for the Louis Boston report....when does that sale end????

At Sigerson Morrison’s “Crazy Sale,” bags and shoes are as low as $50 and $110.
When: 1/21 and 1/22 (11am–7pm); 1/23 (noon–6pm).
Where: Bags, 242 Mott St., nr. Houston St., 212-941-5239; shoes, 28 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St., 212-219-3893.

Anni Kuan’s urban womenswear is at least 60 percent off (from $30). Cash only.
When: 1/21 (10am–6pm).
Where: 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., 11th fl., 212-704-4038.

Eva has jazzy wares from Christopher Deane, Vivienne Westwood, and others on sale; Grey Ant army pants are $61.
When: 1/19–1/25 (Mon.–Sat. noon–8pm; Sun. noon–7pm).
Where: 227 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St., 212-925-3208.

barney's is at 60% off...
but the store looks as though it's been raped...
NADA...

except for the lanvin section...which apparently didn't sell at all...
even at the deeply discounted prices...the items were wildly expensive... :( :ninja:

not good for elbaz... :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
saks is at 60-70% as well...but also very slim pickings...

Theory said:
Manolo stores are having 50% off (started today).

Thanks for the Louis Boston report....when does that sale end????

Not sure Theory, you can give them a call with the number on their website: louisboston.com

Cheers,
Albert

Chinor1z said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that Louis Boston is at 60% off now. They still have a bunch of Cloak items left (the blazer with the flip-out shoulders is at $275 or so!) along with a pair of pretty neat Balenciaga sneakers among other things. Lots of Neil Barrett too.

I tried on a pair of Cloak jeans ($85!) but the rise was 2 inches higher than I would have liked. What is cool is that they include a pumice stone in the pocket of the jeans so you can do your own wear and distressing. Pretty nice touch. The attention to detail of the jeans is really cool too.

-Albert

Thanks! Do you remember if they have any knitwear by Cloak left? :shifty:

faust said:
Thanks! Do you remember if they have any knitwear by Cloak left? :shifty:

Faust, I looked at the table that all the knits/sweaters were tossed onto and I didn't see anything really. I didn't dig hard I have to be honest.

-Albert

Chinor1z said:
Faust, I looked at the table that all the knits/sweaters were tossed onto and I didn't see anything really. I didn't dig hard I have to be honest.

-Albert

Gotcha, thanks! Probably not, since those knits are very noticable.

South Willard
What
: 50 to 75 percent off designers like Mary Ping, Karen Walker, and Alexandre Herchcovitch.
Why: Duh.
When: Fri.-Sun., 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Where: South Willard, 8038 W. Third St., b/t Laurel Ave. and Crescent Heights Blvd., L.A. (323-653-6153).

John Varvatos - Mostly Men's Warehouse Sale 1/25/2005 1/28/2005
Hours: Tue-Thu 8am-8pm/Fri 8am-12pm
John Varvatos's current sale features mostly men's gear with a smattering of women's shoes and sportswear. Clothing, sportswear, shoes, bags and belts are 60 to 80 percent off of the retail prices. Suits are $499 down from $1,495. Shoes are priced as low as $149. Expect lots of leather and suede outerwear.
Payment Type: Cash/VISA/AMEX/MC
Address: 260 5th Ave
(btwn 28th and 29th)
New York, NY 10001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhag