Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 2009 : Lara Stone by Inez & Vinoodh

I wonder why,i can't see the pic.:(

It reminds me a bit of vintage Versace/Avedon ads for some reason....or maybe I'm just imagining it, not sure.

Anyway, I kind of wish there was more interaction between Lara and the dancer, but who knows, maybe it'll pick up.

I don't really like it.
Lara just looks too lifeless in front of the gymnast(?) and it's not that good of a contrast. I'd prefer it if she didn't pose at all or she was doing insane poses.

But on the plus side, her legs look incredible.

Is it because she shot this when she hurt her ankle? Because that looks very much like she'sw earing a chic ankle bandage in the ad.

She looks really good, but I hate the guy behind her :doh:

I don't like the contrast of Lara and the gymnasts either. In fact, I prefer the gymnasts! I don't like Lara's posing.

I kind of wish there was more interaction between Lara and the dancer
me too. she looks gorgeous anyway... and for some reason i love that we can see her ankle bandage.

:ninja: I hate that guy jumping/dancing over her..

I'm surprised they chose such bland looks for the campaign. There was some great color and draping on the runway.

But Lara does look gorgeous, so it's not a total loss.

I don't like this. It looks okay, but nothing special, a bit lazy.

She looks a lot like Brigitte Bardot on these pics,and I love it:heart::smile:

I only like the eyewear shot, it looks really interesting. the rest not so much

^ it does. He gives life to these shots, otherwise it would just be like a studio ed...

reminds me a lot of the karl lagerfeld ads with gemma and a swooshing brad in the background lol. don't like this at all, but i do love the guy and his poses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"