Yves Saint Laurent S/S 2009 : Claudia Schiffer by Inez & Vinoodh

This just keeps getting better and better! My favorite shot so far is the one with the black dress.

What I love most about this collection is that it makes the clothes look really, geniunely sexy...because they didn't look very sexy at all on the runway.

This just keeps getting better and better! My favorite shot so far is the one with the black dress.

What I love most about this collection is that it makes the clothes look really, geniunely sexy...because they didn't look very sexy at all on the runway.
I agree with you. The fact that Claudia's got curves and an amazing body makes the clothes even better.

Stefano Pilati will be spreading the love — along with limited edition cotton tote bags and heart-shaped USB keys — come Valentine’s Day. That’s the drop date for the latest issue of Yves Saint Laurent’s popular “Manifesto.” More than half a million copies of the catalogue will be distributed on the streets of Paris, New York, London, Milan, Tokyo and Hong Kong, with 2,000 in each city tucked into the USB-festooned bag. (On each key are images of the ad campaign starring Claudia Schiffer, and a making-of in Hollywood with photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. Giving this issue a playful tone, it features stickers, allowing readers to move around Schiffer, and the iconic Hollywood sign against which she poses, at will.

wwd / january 30, 2009

please remember to name the magazine/issue date where scans are from (in case another member is looking for them)...:flower:

BEAUTIFUL campaign!!! I love this! One of S/S 09's BEST!

:buzz: The Manifesto sounds as if it's going to be great! Better than previous Manifestos

Why isn't the Manifesto being handed out in Los Angeles? It's especially strange since the campaign was shot there...:blink:

...and plus, I really want the Manifesto!

Last edited by a moderator:
i really don't know what to think about the YSL shoes this season .........

^^They're horrible. You're welcome! :lol::wink: (I should wait until I see them in-store but really...I can't even begin to imagine how uncomfortable they must feel.)

:heart: The latest shot is fantastic, the poses in this campaign are perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->