The 25 Un-Sexiest Women

Kirstie Alley is pretty to me.
She has a really pretty face, if she can just keep her weight off.

PrinceOfCats said:
the 25 lists-which-are-actually-about-promoting-right-wing-politics-but-pretend-to-be-about ugly-people. I'm very suprised to see Anne Coulter, but I guess intelligent women are a bit risqué in some circles, whatever their political orientation.

Wouldn't be the first time someone writes an article with underlying political bias (coughNYTimescough).

I don 't think this is some guy bitter about being dumped by women or something....I think he's just mad that someone created a 100 unsexiest men alive list....it's only fair that men get to make a list as well.

Ew, Rosie....::shudder:::

JR1 said:
This one is ironic:

20) Alanis Morissette- Complaining so much is just a turn off.

Since this person complains 25 times about 25 different people

No kidding. ^_^ Excellent point, JR...

That's an akward list. I mean, there are many beautiful women on that list who do not belong there. For instance .. Katie Holmes.

PrinceOfCats said:
This looks like it's leading the polls for the 25 most sexist lists and the 25 lists-which-are-actually-about-promoting-right-wing-politics-but-pretend-to-be-about ugly-people. I'm very suprised to see Anne Coulter, but I guess intelligent women are a bit risqué in some circles, whatever their political orientation.

Touché. :wink:

Kirstie Alley is really sexy...I love watching her commercials. And I don't think Jodie Sweetin is unattractive - why couldn't he just put Jocelyn Wildenstein on there? The thing is, probably most of those women would turn him down in a second flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablosoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->