The 25 Un-Sexiest Women

I agree with some of them, but some are just mean and kind of pointless.

Its funny how nobody says anything about 25 unsexist men list. :rolleyes:

cosmogrl5 said:
Here he is.... Not the type of guy who should be criticizing others, is he? :wink:

^You are being just as shallow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe (Will Hettinger) the dim-wit who posted the 25 most un-sexy women list should have been on the 100 most un-sexy men and make him #1 on that list, because looking at that picture of him up top, he's not all that! .....:rolleyes: :innocent:

sanrio said:
Those comments are cheap and childish...

I agree . I dont see the point in doing something like this , it doesnt achieve anything. Id like to see the look on whoever wrote its face if he/she got put into an unsexy list.
Pft !

Hm, there are a number of people on that list who have either come out as lesbians or are rumoured to be lesbians. Bitter much? :roll:

The writer probably thought he was being very witty when he wrote it. HAH!

Although I agree with some of the choices, I don't agree with the reasons he gave ... or maybe just the way he said it.

Some people are just sexy and some just aren't. Being sexy is not something you can force. The worst is someone unsexy trying hard to be sexy. Ok, I'm confusing myself now.:lol:

Some of the women on that list are attractive in so many other ways.

Why isn't Britney on the list. LOL... or did I overlook her?

i think everyone's taking htis a little too seriously.. it was written for humor purposes.... Laugh a little. :P :wink:

waukon73 said:
Its funny how nobody says anything about 25 unsexist men list. :rolleyes:

there's a list out there.. I think gilbert Gotfried got the #1 spot... :lol:

Luna said:
Why isn't Britney on the list. LOL... or did I overlook her?

i think everyone's taking htis a little too seriously.. it was written for humor purposes.... Laugh a little. :P :wink:

haha yeah you're right about Britney.

Oh well, there are probably a lot of people out there who may find this hilarious but I don't find it funny. But I'm not taking him seriously either.:ninja:^_^

He should do his research, cynthia nixon is not a natural red head, she naturally blonde, she dyed it for sex and the city.
Hmm. i think Nicole richie is gorgeous. maybe not sexy though.

The guy list is much, much better, although it has a handful of misses: http://thephoenix.com/article_ektid7852.html

Bill O'Reilly and John Ashcroft should be way higher on the list.

I agree that the guy who wrote this list just looks like an intense, bitter, baby-faced smartass. Was that hot the last time you checked? :lol:

cosmogrl5 said:
Here he is.... Not the type of guy who should be criticizing others, is he? :wink:
He sounds like a really insecure guy...and he should be, just look at how little his ears are! Girls you know what I am talking about :wink:.

well the Martha Stewart piece is hillarious, am sure she would also laugh though some of the comments he made are disrespectful and unneccessary considering the age of the people mentioned.

I don't agree with :
Kirstie Alley - I think she is gorgeous!
Pamela Anderson - As overdone as she is, we cannot say she isn't sexy.
Nicole Richie - Wass sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablosoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->