Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Welcome Twins! *Update* Split

FINALLY!! lol!
I am very happy for them and they must be so happy that its a boy and a girl! :heart:
Congrats!!

^haha, I know me too. I bet they'll have really sweet names; nothing too strange.

I'm soooo genuinely happy for her. You can tell she really wanted this and then she got it times two! A boy and a girl...how perfect. I bet she's on cloud nine right now.

Awww she's so lucky, double the joy, congratulations to her and Marc.

I read on a magazine a few days ago that the names were going to be Max and Emme, but who knows

Max like Xtina's baby! idk but I'll think she'll give then more Spanish names! ^_^
I think she'll give them real, normal, nice names not something weird.

Aww how perfect, a boy and a girl. I can't wait to hear what she'll name them!

Max is my cats name. I don't really like it on a person for some reason, lol. I can't really see them going with Max and Emme (I'm guessing pronounced like Emmy) anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
aww congrats! a boy and a girl!!

11 mins apart.. is that a lot for twins? i have no idea but the thought of it just pains me hahaha.

Sounds like a vaginal delivery to me...
congrats

wow congrats :heart: how wonderful :heart:
and i love Max and Emme...if theyre the actual names :heart:

What is Marc Anthony's real last name and is that JLo's real last name now?....

I can't wait to see them!

Cute!!! Congrats to them! I hope they have unique names...I hate the same old same old crap that's been circulating for centuries

I've just read that the actual names are .....Emelina :smile:heart:smile: and Maximiano :smile:ninja:smile:

i love Emelina...but Maximiano...oh well...

i wanna see pics!!! :woot:

guess we all do, rite? :rofl:

Thay still haven't released their names :( Not suprising though since it took them forever to confirm the pregnancy. I bet we'll have to wait till the magazine comes out with pictures.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's newborn twins are named Max and Emme, Lopez's manager Simon Fields officially confirms to PEOPLE.

The new parents welcomed their son and daughter on Feb. 22. Emme was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and Max followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.

Already gifts have been pouring in for the twins, including pillows and baby carriers from Baby K'tan in Fort Lauderdale with their names embroidered on them, a source tells PEOPLE.

The twins are the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth and fifth for Anthony, 39.Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's newborn twins are named Max and Emme, Lopez's manager Simon Fields officially confirms to PEOPLE.

The new parents welcomed their son and daughter on Feb. 22. Emme was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and Max followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.

Already gifts have been pouring in for the twins, including pillows and baby carriers from Baby K'tan in Fort Lauderdale with their names embroidered on them, a source tells PEOPLE.

The twins are the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth and fifth for Anthony, 39.
People.com

Max is quite the popular name now, eh?? :smile:

And Emme? Do you say that just Emm? or is it like Emmie?

I was so hoping those weren't their names! I mean they're cute, but they're too plain for J.Lo! Anyway, can't wait to see pics of them; I bet they're so cute.

wow! a boy and a girl! rare and wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->