Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Welcome Twins! *Update* Split

It's not Angelina, it never was. J.Lo was always the nouveau Liz Taylor...countdown to marriage #4. But, hey, can't fault a woman who loves love.

I'm genuinely surprised by this. Not that I thought they were so 'in love' and all that, in fact, I always thought the whole pairing weird and off from the get go. However, I thought J.Lo would try to make it last the long haul just because of her past history and now the kids and I just thought she was determined for this one to be a 'success'.

Am i total loser that this made me upset? They seemed so happy. Behind closed doors i guess it wasnt meant to be. I think Marc cheated.

They lasted too long. They are so different and then the things his first wife said about him...

Wow! Without doubt it's very big surprise. I really didn't expect it. I used to think that it's one of the strongest couples in Hollywood. I'm very disappointed. And the babies? I bet these cute pies will go to Marc.

@daniellat, what had she said?

Why on earth would the kids go with Marc? They always go with the mother first.
And daniellat what did his first wife say?

i am bored so my comment for this:
no suprise for me.
they allways seemed to be so different
and i must say that marc is so...unpleasant looking person
(lookwise and his personality seems not to be the best,
he seems jelous kind of person...anyway, just my opinion
ofcourse i do not know him/them)
and i am interested to read what his ex-wife
said about him, so please daniellat tell us!

Did not see this coming. Even though I never like him she seemed to and I thought it would last.
I bet her fame will have a tiny bit to do with this.

yeps, he seems to be one of those men
who cannot handle woman who has better
career than he have.

and why kids would not go to jennifer?
Bonbonenata, what make you think so?

There was an interview from a few years ago where Dayanara (his ex wife, 1993 Miss Universe btw) talked about his relationship with Jennifer and his recent infidelity (he had a son with a waitress while married to Dayanara)

Last night on the Spanish Cristina show on Univision, Dayanara spoke about her failed relationship with Marc Anthony and about the recent rumors of Marc and Jennifer Lopez. Dayanara was very heartbroken on the show, especially when they played a clip of Jennifer on an older show of Cristina talking about how she was not involved with Marc. Jennifer was talking to the crowd saying “it’s not true, it’s not true!” and then Marc shows up with roses and surprised Jennifer on the show. Marc pulled a chair up and sat close with Jennifer while Jennifer blushed and laughed. Dayanara watching the clip had tears in her eyes and told Cristina that when this was filmed, her and Marc were dating, and it hurt her to see him with Jennifer.

She also said if the rumors are true about Jennifer that it would be the hardest blow she would ever receive. Dayanara said you have no idea how many problems Jennifer has caused our relationship since she first came into our lives, she’s always been there as a problem. That’s why it would hurt to know that Marc is with Jennifer because it would mean I was right all along about his infidelity.
Dayanara’s mom and sister were there for support and brought out Dayanara’s and Marc Anthony’s two sons, the oldest of which was asking for his father to the camera. Cristina showed footage of Dayanara and what she has to do every day as a single parent since the split, also some candid shots of Dayanara and her sons at a photo session and at home. Cristina asked Dayanara and her family to give a message to Marc Anthony, which they all said we wish you all the happiness, no matter where you find it. Cristina said,”That is very nice, now my turn. Marc all that glitters in the street may look very shiny, but it’s fake. It is nothing compared to the golden real love you can only find and get at home. Grow up Marc Anthony.”

popdirt

Weren't there blinds about him physically abusing her as well? The one where she was stripa-rip ya or something - at the awful truth?

How the hell can he abuse anything with his 70lbs frame?!

But anyways, I'm not surprised and I'm glad they're splitting, it didn't seem like a good relationship to begin with, he's a creep, the kids should go to her.

How the hell can he abuse anything with his 70lbs frame?!

But anyways, I'm not surprised and I'm glad they're splitting, it didn't seem like a good relationship to begin with, he's a creep, the kids should go to her.

:lol:
he is like 5 times smaller than jennifer.
i am horrible to laugh for that comment.
in reality abuse is not fun and
there is nothing hilarious in it.

i agree with you in everything:
he´s a creep.

So el chupacabra is getting divorced again, they lasted 6 years and 6 months longer than I thought. Knowing JLo she'll find or already has a new "soul mate."

ETA--That interview his first wife did on TV, how tacky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he isn´t really abusing her, first of all because it's a terrible thing that destroys people, and second of all it would fed the beliving that all latinos hit their wifes. :(

Im glad they are no longer together, but both will be with beautiful people in no time, actually Marc can win the race of "who can get a date faster". :lol:

cmon' this was coming
you didn't really expect this would happen when you are with Marc Anthony ?:rolleyes:

just look at his records,

And now for the speculation (eonline) -

afbeelding7v.png

Ted Casablanca wrote on his site several months ago that one of the hottest performers in show business was being verbally and physically abused by her controlling and 'less famous' husband. This female performer used to be hot until she married her husband and that she was 'getting hot again' this year and this was upsetting the insecure 'less famous' 'less earning' husband of hers, so he was becoming more violent.

She has kids and he noted that this female performer is not Christina Aguilera. Mariah didn't have kids when he blogged these stuff.

If you read the comments a lot of people think it's J.Lo since he crossed out Christina and stated that she had more than one kid.

--------------

So I'm one of the few that never heard about him being abusive. ''Allegedly'' she only did American Idol to get out of the house and pay off his debts.

That's the thing about these celebs, as much as they scream for privacy, they always end up telling on themselves.

It's sad. I wish they would have lasted. I feel sorry for Jennifer.. It was her what... third marriage?!

If the abuse rumor is true, then I'm really happy she's divorcing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->