Jessica Miller

Here are some pix unseen on the web (I think, but maybe I'm wrong) for you guys from old ed, ads and backstage

Scanned by me

thanks vicki, ^^ those are new for me!!! ... great pics, especially the first one!!! :heart:

Thank you VickiB! The second photo is from a very old editorial, from before she was famous I believe. It´s fun to see those photos, she was so charismatic even then.

Yes it's true. I think she was working in Russia, because I saw on Iconography that she was on a cover of an old Russian Vogue (I mean before 2002, when she was on top).

The editorial from the current Surface, I think this is one of my new favourites, she is so at the top of her game here :heart:
credit jedroot.

Attachments

• surfacejedroot.jpg
    surfacejedroot.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 32
  • surfacejedroot2.jpg
    surfacejedroot2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 34
  • surfacejedroot3.jpg
    surfacejedroot3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 25
  • surfacejedroot4.jpg
    surfacejedroot4.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 19
  • surfacejedroot5.jpg
    surfacejedroot5.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 27
Here is the link to the Iconography site. This site is dedicated to all covers (almost all) of magazines from different years. Really cool!!! Have a look at it.

http://www.fashion-iconography.net/

My favorite ed of Jessica is the Italian Vogue April 2002.

Yeah you're right. I'm sorry... I wasn't sure about this one, but I had a guess:smile:

Sorry for the confusion!

eostre said:
Which magazine is that old picture from, Vicki? German Elle?

Sorry I don't know because I've got it from a Clipping pack!

Jessica has a new Chanel cosmetics ad for spring 2007, saw it at Macy's over the holiday.

Cool! I hope she will have others ads for SS 2007 (I mean like Mac & Joe, Anna Molinari, Blumerine, Prada or anything else). I will never be tired to see her great smile!!!

^Thanks Testinofan!

Aleahmad told me previously, but thanks again. Once again I'm sorry for that mistake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->