Vincent Gallo

i was just at live journal on gallo's page and they say he's dating lisa love, lauren conrads teen vogue boss in the hills.

i really can;t see that happening but is it true?

YSL Hommes s/s 2007

Vincent Gallo by Jeff Burton
art-direction by Stefano Pilati
shot at Gallo residence in L.A.

YSL, vincentsimonet

This thread is so dead !
I haven't been there for a long time but I think Tetro was released just a year ago. And he won a prize at the Venise Festival for Essential Killing last september. I find it weird there's no pics of any of these events. Sad :cry:

Vincent Gallo for G-Star Raw Fall 2011 Campaign

thefashionisto

I think, mein freund, you have misunderstood the issue here. Faust is perfectly capable of understanding your terminology - I'm sure he's read and understood more classic literature than most people do in a few lifetimes (if I remember rightly, Faust is doing an MA in Literature?). Do you think that the kind of person who names themself after a fictional character from Goethe is the kind of person who watches 'Dude, where's my car?' The point I think he was raising with you is that he thinks your description of the film lacks any kind of real substance. Too much emoting and little concrete logic smacks of 'art class' to Faust I would guess...
literally who cares and why are you spending your time inserting yourself into their debate? note not helpful or informative & you obviously find humor in their argument.

Did you just join to reply to a 20 year old comment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theseaswell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->