Jessica Miller

VickiB said:
Her mom was a Showgirl, so that's why she's confortable with nudity. In front of a camera (during photoshoots), she has probably and Alter-Ego as Beyoncé (Sasha), but in interviews... she's herself I guess!

Yes, in another interview Inez van Lamzsweerde said of her that she can really separate her own personality from the image that she´s supposed to be projecting, and that does seem very true.

Btw, has anyone seen Peace, Love and Bikinis? the documentary about Ashley Paige I mean, Jessica is supposed to be in it.

I hope these aren;t reposts..if they are let me know!

NYIMG_00194_LG.jpg

NYIMG_00196_LG.jpg

NYIMG_00195_LG.jpg

NYIMG_00193_LG.jpg

modelwire

They are, but they were posted so long ago that they might be gone now anyway.. so thanks! :smile:

Thanks Yourbestfriend... Even if it's a repost... I haven't seen them, so for me it's new!!!

Yes, in another interview Inez van Lamzsweerde said of her that she can really separate her own personality from the image that she´s supposed to be projecting, and that does seem very true.

Btw, has anyone seen Peace, Love and Bikinis? the documentary about Ashley Paige I mean, Jessica is supposed to be in it.

No! But thanks for the information!

Yes she does. I think it's the bassist of System of a Dawn (Heavy Metal Band). She moved to LA with him (I read it on Nylon Magazine). He is not very attractive though (according to me of course!!!)

matthaeus123 said:
He kinda reminds me of Borat.

^:D:D:D

I whas shocked when i saw a picture of her boyfriend, she is so sweet and beautiful how can she have a relationship with this guy :yuk: ( im sorry jessica ). Im sure he has something specials for her :D

oh come on, how is this not a good match

well i currently don't have a pic of Jessica doing that also, but you get the idea.

yes that is why :-) its is terible match ! hahha, he is like a cartoon !

matthaeus123 said:
Shavo Odadjian?
No, she´s with Daron Malakian, the guitar player. This guy... pic from photorazzi

daron-jessica02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like System of a Down a lot, but no, I can´t say they look too good together.. He used to be kind of cute when he was younger though.

Some more photos from the Ashley Paige show, taken from fashionstock.com.

Attachments

• apbs7.jpg
    apbs7.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 18
  • apbs6.jpg
    apbs6.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
  • apr.jpg
    apr.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 41
  • apr2.jpg
    apr2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 19
  • apbs2.jpg
    apbs2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 16
No, she´s with Daron Malakian, the guitar player. This guy... pic from photorazzi

He is ugly, but it's cute that a beautiful girl as Jessica doesn't pay attention of physical thing.

congratulations towards Jess and the image captured by the photographer...Very...very...Beauty...and more...

eostre said:
Jessica in Ashley Paige´s show (LA Fashion Week). Pictures from firstview.com

A bit of a Johnny-Come-Lately here but she looked fantastic @ A. Paige!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->