Vincent Gallo

not live... but yeah ! and just like you said.. he has a sweet voice...
i like a lot the song "honey bunny" :blush:

btw... i love the YSL ads !

^I have the When album with me right now.
I'm quite surprised by how much it's growing on me.

My first thought while listening to the first track was "What the hell is this?" but now that I'm halfway through the album, I think it's lovely music for a relaxed "ambiance".

Though it's really Velvet Underground-experimental-ish,
so I don't think most people would like it.

yea... i know what do you mean ! indeed... i dont think either most people would like it...
but you know is until to let his music to "touch" you... then prob you gonna love it !
he is a talented man ! i like his voice and his music... - but general i love experimental sounds... so that helps :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no I cant let this thread die :cry:
I really like his face, very unique. I think his humour is quite unique too :innocent: :lol:

4y9u0zciw0.jpg

april 11th 2007, at the opening of the tom ford store

at coachella

source: livejournal.com

A few more shots from the Michael Sanders editorial with Karen Elson

(jgkinc)

Yea but you can't be extremely dark according to him, oh and plus points if your Jewish according to wikipedia.com

Am I the only one who still can't believe he got Chloe Sevigny to suck him off in Buffalo 66? I still don't understand that movie completely, really hard to sit through for such a short film.

WOAH (regarding wikipedia...)

i totally didn't read that part.

well, it was weird either way...

Am I the only one who still can't believe he got Chloe Sevigny to suck him off in Buffalo 66? I still don't understand that movie completely, really hard to sit through for such a short film.

I don't think anyone really knows the straight story, but I've read from several sources that it wasn't Vincent she was giving a blowjob to. The most popular belief seems to be that it was her boyfriend at the time.

Another from Fashion Week

1359949185a18a9af65bkf4.jpg

With Inez van Lamsweerde, I think

1364700224b64e6eda7dpb7.jpg

flickr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag