Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey Divorce

fashionicon said:
father Joe Simpson told an Us reporter of his daughter's ongoing media scrutiny:
'We are Simpsons, we take a lickin’ and keep on tickin’.'

joe simpson is so damn creepy :sick:

i agree that nick always seemed to be trying his best to get along with jessica.

on 'newlyweds' jessica came across as aloof, rude, self-obsessed, bored, vain, stupid, selfish, frigid....etc. a grade A 'child-star' that never grew out of it.

my harshest post ever! :lol:

nick has always been way too mature for her and now that she is a 'star' she doesn't need him anymore
i saw this coming a long time ago...

and joe simpon is the most creepiest dad ever, he loves to make comments on how big jessica's breasts are ...

Last edited by a moderator:
AT LAST! Congrats Nick - you SO deserve better!

I just KNEW they would divorce when Newlyweds would be over!

Hey, why don`t they keep living together for a new Show: NEWLY-DIVORCED - THAT would be fun to watch! :lol:

finally! in my opinion those on-going rumours which lasted over months couldn't have all been false. it's sad when two people split up, but then again i never really "felt" anything seeing the two of them together.
now that she's more famous she might want to opt for someone more successful. the usual game.

It's always sad to hear about divorces, but I guess it's for the best. They didn't seem to have much in common anyways.

everyone had it coming, but I still think its sad... it seems like no marriage in Hollywood last!

They seemed to take their marriage so seriously and they actually went to marriage counseling....it's such a shame :(

I really did hope their marriage would last longer than the rest of Hollywood--Nick and Jessica seemed to get along so well (Nick was very patient with Jess's somewhat spoiled behavior). I know Jessica will be fine on her own, but I kind of find it hard to think that Nick will get work....except maybe on celebrity reality shows :doh:

I hope they both find love again (even if it's w/ someone else) and live happily ever after :heart:

P.S. On a funny sidenote, you can tell how big this is...even my mom was shocked and shoved me off the computer to read the article, haha :lol:

Although it isn't really a shock, it still makes me sad, I still think they are cute together. And Nick was very good in handling Jessica's attitude :-)

yes that is right
i think this was going to be in papers and the reports were all over for some time now so i dont think its any surprise to me

I think her career was too much for him, but geez its about time they split after all the speculation.

I kind of expected it.. When you watch Newlyweds... You can totally see that they are just not made for each other.. *shruggs*

It's always sad to see a marriage end... they seemed like the perfect lovebirds when they first got married.

What was it that made them spilt though? Rumours of Nick cheating? Rumours of Jessica cheating? Nick should have known what he was getting into (Jessica's childish nature) when he proposed and married her, I mean, he's had 30 years of life experience. So I'm not too sure he just got tired of her "pet" ways....

Scary thought... lol, maybe I should "grow up" and act more mature and lady-like socialite for my man

I'm not surprised by the announcement, but it's still sad to see any marriage end. :(

VanityCrisis said:
We all knew it was coming. Blah. Who really gives a sh*t anyways.

I couldnt agree more, i never understood the attraction of this couple. Especially Jessica. Talk about being overrated!!:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna be weird watching Newlyweds repeats now!

^ agreed! It is sad when any marriage ends, I agree, but lets be honest, who here could put up with Jessica?! She makes me want to punch her in the face everytime I watch Newlyweds she's so f*****g stupid and spoiled!

i think nick has been hanging around with lots of other women based on some candid pics i saw some where. the last few days before all this happened, she was seen shopping while he was talking to this chick..Could have been just a friend. a picture says a thousand words.... i wish i could remember where i saw it.. but it was speculation then... but now this happened. was that a result or a sign of things to come?
We will probably never know who did what to cause this seperation. Jessica fans will support jessica, ;while nick fans will support nick
but who knows what really happened... and frankly i really don't care too much... its there life... i have my own problems to think aboutB)

Dare I say that maybe Jessica really is a good actor?.... she's shown up with Nick at so many events lately looking as happy as can be and denying all questions like a pro (well, excluding that akward Access Hollywood interview).

I just don't understand why they went out of their way to "prove" they weren't splitting up. I mean....yea there's lots of speculation you have to put up with, but I would call the 'trying to fool the public' part more damaging to a career than the actual breakup. Quite ridiculous is all of this nonsense. Although...I do hope this will somehow get Jessica out of the spotlight. Good grief....right there with Paris I tell ya'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->