Nick Wants Support, Jewelry from Jessica

Man, everyone is making good points here!!! I think he entitled to get some of the dough because he's part of the reason why she got so big in the first place. I'm surprized they lasted this long and him putting up with all her crap.

I don't like Jessica so Im supporting Nick. I think he deserves the money and I agree with everyones comments.

don't like the idea of men going after their ex wive's money. ugh. perhaps that's a lingering bias from my own parent's marriage but I still find it ungentlemanly. Jessica was the whole reason that show was successful but whatevs.

Wow people are making good points. And to think, they marketed Jessica Simpson as wholsesome once upon a time :innocent:

trixibella said:
I really hope JS fades into obscurity, she's put feminism back 20 years and encouraged young girls to revel in stupidity :(

I agree. She's dumbing down our society.

Agree with all!
BTW: Wasn't she bashing the great Britney Spears once upon a time. In reality she's Britney redux.

High five Nick!!

Bleah. I hate Jessica. :yuk:

I hope that Nick does get the spousal support. He would get the money Jessica spent so much on and would (I hope) help Jessica manage her money better once she's not famous anymore.

Nick would have gotten his own earnings from Newlyweds, why does he have any claim to hers?

jml2 said:
Nick would have gotten his own earnings from Newlyweds, why does he have any claim to hers?

They actually didn't make much money from that show... BUT, Jessica's career expanded BECAUSE of the show. No one cared much about her before Newlyweds... but the show which she did WITH Nick enabled her to do a comesmetic line, clothing line, shoe line, 'acting', magazince covers, comericls, etc.

It's one of those weird things where no its not Nicks money... but Jessica wouldnt have any money or any career if it weren't for him.

It's funny how her dad INSISTED on NO prenup before they got married (because Nick had more money) and how look whats happened.

Newlyweds opened the door to her career. Without it she would still just be a girl whose 15-minutes of fame have ended. She was a one-hit wonder.. and to tell you the truth before the show gave her all thse opportunities, nick was more widely known than she was. Sure, technically she made the money but the only reason she did was because of Newlyweds and you can't be a Newlywed by yourself....

^"He gets to keep Simpson's virginity" :rofl:

I think he has every right.

Not just because he's the one that amde her famous, but also because women and men should be treated equally.

If it was the other way round, and Jessica wanted support and Nick said no, there would probably be a few catfights around, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->