Jesus Luz

^ hoooooooooooooot.
He looks a tad smaller than 6'
I think he can make it far, but for now his association with Madonna is bleh ... :(

He IS beautiful but the fact that he is madonnas "boytoy" makes him very very ugly!

There is something off-putting about her bone structure. Like her face is being pulled forwards by a thread from the tip of his nose or something. I do not know which big name designer he can work for with his physique and body shape other than perhaps Dolce, but I am guessing he can make it big with commercial stuff.

Or maybe he will do a edgy Juergen Teller campaign for Marc. Most likely.

Paris Men's Showcard SS 2010: Ford :woot:
Jesus-Luz.jpg

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ not bad, but I don't know I don't really like him here. Looks sort of out of place :(
And the hair :ninja:

^ :brows: but David is already there. I think Evandro would've made a nice replacement, no? :blush:

Jesus In Chains

Here is a preview of the spread with Jesus Luz shot by Tom Munro for the cover of magazine Joyce Pascowitch. Say what you want to say, but the boy looks good with horns.

6a00d8341c4f4c53ef011570009880970c-800wi

The spread was art directed by Giovanni Bianco and styled by designer Alexandre Herchcovitch. View another image and a making of video after the jump.

6a00d8341c4f4c53ef011570009991970c-800wi

All images via Revista Joyce Pascowitch.

madeinbrazil.typepad.com

Jesus To Walk With Gisele At SPFW
6a00d8341c4f4c53ef0115701f6e25970c-800wi

Jesus Luz was spotted in Rio over the weekend, and just as I suspected, Folha de São Paulo confirmed today that he will be walking for Colcci along with none other than Gisele this Wednesday at São Paulo Fashion Week. Will his presence outshine Gisele's? I doubt it, but I am sure that he is going to have a dressing room all for himself to generate even more media buzz here in Brazil.

/madeinbrazil.typepad.com

According to NYmag, he's going to walk exclusively for Dolce & Gabbana this upcoming season.
Wow, good for him I guess.

OMG! Jesus Luzboy number 2 at Dolce & Gabbana SS/10..saw it at their website

1st guy at the "suit" presentation aka 2nd part of the collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->