Dolce & Gabbana Menswear F/W 09.10 by Steven Klein

I ain't kidding though........it seriously makes you think something was going on that you can't see in that pic.:wink:
Really, really stupid expression and can't believe they ultimately decided to use it as an ad.:rolleyes:

Ok the "boxing" gestures make me :rofl:
And Adam, as much as I love him and his bod, looks so random there to the point it looks like he was photoshopped in :shock:
Eh very mediocre ad, kind of expected better.
I like David's close up shot though. :smile:

I believe the effect that they tried to impose on Adam there is of a boxer's look. Although I "get it" ...Not that crazy about that ad. Adam looks fantastic in all the other shots.....

i hate the ads of men look very photoshoped, eva looh ugly and the color no like me , and the location cliche steven cliche

Why is Jesus the shirtless one!?
David needs to be naked at ALL TIMES!

And I also hate how Noah is just in the background like "Huh?"
He needs to be front and center!

The theme, the expressions....the "Jesus", all make for a horrible campaign.

worst ads ever. i used to be able to stomach dolce & gabbana's tackiness but this one pulls it over the edge. they went to a boxing center, did they not bring the models there too? everything looks so cut and paste, amateur. poor models.
the only convincing shot is of julien modeling the shoes.. and oh jesus, makes it even worse.

i must say, after reading 5 pages this thread starts getting a bit funny, as if i was reading a bunch of blasphemies...
anyway, i agree, jesus does make this campaign worse than it [already] would be without him (and that crucifix, seriously... was it an attempt to be witty?).

Ooh I'm gonna put that picture with Adam's "satisfied" expression as my desktop background RIGHT NOW :rofl:

i really don't have any nice things to say about this campaign, in each sd it looks as though one part should have been the ad altogether and the other part should have been cut off? pretty awful

it takes more than a beautiful photograph to sell clothes. the reason dolce and gabbana chose jesus luz remains that people who may NEVER EVER have heard of dolce and gabbana will suddenly have images of their latest campaign come up when people google search him. advertising, in the end, is not just about keeping the customers you have, but about getting NEW customers.

true, but

-Dolce & Gabbana is such a huge and iconic brand already, how could the potentially new customer NOT know about them?
-i guess people who will google him, are followers of gossip sites or read gossip magazines and no chance in hell THOSE people never heard of Dolce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->