Dolce & Gabbana Menswear F/W 09.10 by Steven Klein

oh COME ON, people!

everyone's such a snob! haha. the only reason why everybody's hating on Jesus is because he's gotten famous as Madonna's boy-toy. if he were just some random model, i absolutely guarantee that people wouldn't be going on about "that model on the right side of the ad is just ruining it altogether!"

it's laughable!

He's still looking like a muppet with or without madonna... And he's booking jobs because he's markeable, (now that he's madonna's lover) That's the truth. I'm not surprised to see jesus in magazines and Ads. But that just piss me off. :judge::angry::yuk::sick:

And well... Yeah This is Dolce&Gabbana. It's all about hot boys in different locations. It's not gonna change. It sells, so...

btw, i'm glad to see Eva :blush::heart: STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT DAVID :clap: :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
But it was Steven Klein who booked him for the W spread... And I guess he had a say in who will star in this campaign, so perhaps he would have booked Jesus even if he wasn't involved with Madonna.

Was the W spread released before or after Jesus-Madonna-Hype?

Well, no matter what the case may be, it is very well-known she is extremely close friends with Klein. Extremely.

They are always together in New York and Long Island, and have been close since forever. He is her fave photographer and friend in her private life, and he would know about Jesus before anyone. I am sure it is those two that work studiously to make things happen for him.

Was the W spread released before or after Jesus-Madonna-Hype?
I believe they met during the W shoot. So the hype came after the W spread.

Is it me or is this really, really photoshopped? The lighting is completely different on every figure. It looks ridiculous. Like some amateur put-together.
I usually love Steven Klein and I'm liking what's going on on the left but it's god awful otherwise. The centre parting on Jesus . . . ?
Gag.

Well, I still think his appearance here must have been related to Madonna somehow and so far I hate him in this campaign anyway.

Is it me or is this really, really photoshopped? The lighting is completely different on every figure. It looks ridiculous. Like some amateur put-together.
I usually love Steven Klein and I'm liking what's going on on the left but it's god awful otherwise. The centre parting on Jesus . . . ?
Gag.
I see it too. It looks like some models were superimposed in to the picture.

Would be better like this:
(Jesus is really lost in the picture)

Attachments

• 210kh8j.jpg
    210kh8j.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 40
Much photoshop exesesive fke the poses and Jesus ruin the photo and all very photosoped me thinking the shot of him are apart of the rest no like

^ the edited photo :lol:
Don't forget the guys in the boxing ring in the back. What's the point of them being there anyway? I understand the boxing ring theme, but I don't know ... looks so random.

Don't forget the guys in the boxing ring in the back. What's the point of them being there anyway? I understand the boxing ring theme, but I don't know ... looks so random.

Maybe it's some kind of a hidden message like: We put some guys in the boxing ring so that you don't forget that it really IS a boxing theme. Or In case you pay all your attention to Jesus, don't forget it's a boxing theme campaign! :lol:

^ :rofl:
Yeah the mid-hair parting on his head is really really distracting :shock:

^Hear hear! I hope Noah will take centre stage as well in this campaign.

I´m not crazy about it.

And I hate Jesus! :shock:

still hoping for Noah and gandy as the centre of this campaign :smile:

Jesus looks sooo out of place compared with the others. oh david gandy...:heart:

btw: i'm VERY anxious for the womenswear ones. Fur and boxing? oh my my!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->