Jil Sander F/W 10.11 : Kasia Struss, Miranda Kerr, Aiden Andrews by Willy Vanderperre

I am loving the texture and the lighting combined with the plush fabrics.. everything looks so different from the show. I want those glasses also :heart:.

Wow! Miranda Kerr doing Jil Sander. Who would had thought?
But that boob is way too distracting for an eyewear shoot.:D

agreed about the boob, it's what caught my attention as well haha. other than that, i like this campaign a lot.

clean, crisp, efficient, but a bit too sterile for my personal taste

Willy V's first JS campaigns had this lovely softness to them... i miss that

a great visual representation of the collection. clean & refined.

This is just delicious to look at, the lighting, textures, the palette, the models.. and I love how Willy keeps pushing sensuality through his work without ever being obvious, it's always filtered in such subtle doses. :heart:
I agree completely. It looks so crystal clear that it gives a virtual sensation. :magic:

I love the Miranda pic.. I don't mind the peek of flesh, I think it oddly works with the clothing and the feel of the ad.

I do hate how terribly lackluster the menswear ad is. What's this.. we have sharply posed women and there we have a guy which looks more like a test shot because he doesn't seem to pose much (or at least have any expression in his face).. ugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful campaign and again the Kerr's fever in HF. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so disappointing. I was expecting something spectacular but this is very underwhelming. I dislike Kasia's expression here, but Miranda looks beautiful. Who knows, maybe it will get better but so far this is the most plain Jil Sander ad to date.

My first impression of Kasia's photo was that it was fab and then when I examine it further my impression became that there is something gimpy about her pose, but I don't think that is an issue since most people are going to come across the ad while thumbing through a magazine or at a store and if their first impression is also favorable, presumably that will stick.

I lurve the dress Miranda is wearing and the peek-a-boob is fab and takes it to another level, but WTF with the glasses???

^ I think the one bad thing about Kasia's shot is that one of her arms looks non-existent:innocent: Otherwise I really love this as a whole.

The shot of Miranda is beautiful. From the coloring to the way she's tilting her head to the hint of strategically exposed skin...it's a flawless shot. I wish I could say the same for Kasia's shot, but that pose is downright awkward looking.

Too plain for my taste :unsure:. As for the models, Miranda looks great here, her shot is lovely. Kasia IMO has the perfect look for Jil Sander but her pose does look awkward here :ermm:

i feel like Kasia's facial expression
is too robotic like she is saying "Here check at Jil Sander' accessories"
over and over

The spirit of the collection perfectly translates into the campaign, it's streamlined and polished :heart: Kasia's the quintessential Jil Sander girl in my opinion - as for Miranda, I've loved her high fashion work recently, and I find her to be particularly outstanding here. There's nothing to whine about to me, whether she's a VS model or not.

top campaign

i love this.:P:P they really pay attention to the best parts of the bodies. miranda looks great and i would prefer just her for this, but i like the shape kasia makes. i dont think they need kasia though and it makes it not as special. kasia is boring now after so many seaspns.

I love the Miranda pic.. I don't mind the peek of flesh, I think it oddly works with the clothing and the feel of the ad.

I do hate how terribly lackluster the menswear ad is. What's this.. we have sharply posed women and there we have a guy which looks more like a test shot because he doesn't seem to pose much (or at least have any expression in his face).. ugh

completely agree about he male model choice. the girls look great, i love miranda's shot. the ads are so simple (in a good way) that they need a stronger male model (arthur?) hm.. excited about the other photos but i pretty know what to expect lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->