Jil Sander F/W 10.11 : Kasia Struss, Miranda Kerr, Aiden Andrews by Willy Vanderperre

Well well well, Miranda. Way to obliterate the haters:heart:

Well well well, Miranda. Way to obliterate the haters:heart:

Here's one who stands tall...wouldn't call me hater but I do think her shot is particularly contrived. Though that is one pretty chest.

Here's one who stands tall...wouldn't call me hater but I do think her shot is particularly contrived. Though that is one pretty chest.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I really have nothing against Miranda in high fashion, but her expression looks so amateurish here... nice side-boob though.

Both girls look like perfection, and this direction really suits the Jil Sander brand, but somehow it's all a bit underwhelming. It's sounds spoiled but I've seen it all before and I want something new.
I agree.

I had no preconceived idea of how I wanted to see this campaign pan out, but I loved this collection to pieces, so maybe my disappointment is even greater.

I love what Willy has done in the past for Jil Sander, but this is lackluster. Sure it reads as a standard Sander ad, but I feel like it's missing a concept. Even his most minimal of campaigns for the house have had some substance and purpose. These are just nice studio shots, unfortunately...and not much else.

Jil Sander ads for some time always do what it says on the tin, and though it's possibly becoming slightly boring, the stark minimalism always works well and no change here.
Kasia looks great and I actually like her pose, I love the shape and lines of her body. Miranda's pic is nice and I really need to see more of her to totally decide whether she fits this aesthetic or not.

Suprised to see Miranda, but she looks even better than Kasia. I'd never thought I will say it. Simple, natural campaign- I like it.

Kasia + Jil Sander = such a fantastic combo.
It's so minimal and clean and straight to the clothes. Both Miranda and Kasia look head to toe chic and although there's not much going on here, i'm still very interested.

This is awful. I hate Kasia Struss's peculiar angle and the 'sure of themself' expressions on the models' faces. I was hoping for a Lara Croft-like campaign :(
Aw well..

This is awful. I hate Kasia Struss's peculiar angle and the 'sure of themself' expressions on the models' faces. I was hoping for a Lara Croft-like campaign :(
Aw well..
:lol:I dont know why that was so funny
but yea that is definitely the expression

I love the eyewear shot, but I hate the shot with Kasia Struss. The line her body makes is very beautiful, but something in her face does not match that and her right leg looks weirdly placed. She feel short it seems. I loved the collection though !

i know everyone will be on about the sex in the ads but they pulled it off so flawlessly!

willyvanderperrejilsand.jpg

willyvanderperrejilsand.jpg

homotography

wooow, i like this new shot of miranda!
i still don't like the campaign in general though :(

It keeps on getting better, the simplicity of the shots enhances the beauty of the clothes and seems to ennoble them. Miranda's latest shot is my favorite one thus far, she looks extremely distinguished on it.

Great new pic of Miranda.
I love the way this campaign accentuates the lines of the girls bodies.
Simple as always for this brand, but strangely very sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->