Jimmy Choo H&M Collaboration

Is it the same return policy everywhere? Has it always been that way with collaboration items?

Actually I need to return a pair of shoes and I want to my money back (don't need store credit). They should have printed that on the receipt or mentioned that because I absolutely had no idea. Do you think it's worth trying though?

I think it's worth a try because if you weren't told, there was no signage and it's not on the receipt then it's in your favour.

I was less than impressed with what I saw the clothes were overpriced and the designs not great and the shoes IMO looked and felt cheap; now I'm not against inexpensive pieces but I felt the price point did not match the quality.

Is it the same return policy everywhere? Has it always been that way with collaboration items?

Actually I need to return a pair of shoes and I want to my money back (don't need store credit). They should have printed that on the receipt or mentioned that because I absolutely had no idea. Do you think it's worth trying though?

I checked my NYC receipt and it clearly states that I have 1 month to return the item with the date 12/14/09. I reread to see if there was a stipulation concerning the Jimmy Choo stuff but there wasn't.

If you can"t you might as well throw it on ebay and probably get more money out of it.

There's signs in all of the UK Stores stating return policy on normal stock, from the end of October is extended untill January 31st, however this excludes all Jimmy Choo stock which has a 5 day return policy. There were also signs indicating the 5 day return policy at each till point when the collection launched. The receipt says so also.

Perhaps it's a UK thing, and doesn't apply where you are? But I know here their being strict on it.

thank you educo, just as i thought H&M didnt try to pull that lame return policy here in the US.

if they did, they'd have the attorney generals office of each state the collection was sold in after them. :lol::lol::lol:

I went to a H&M store yesterday and so many shoes were left...

So I went and bought everything I fancied from the collection. Been pretty happy with everything. Quite disappointed at how unexclusive most of it was. Sure there was only 6 of the leather jackets, 3 of the suede bags (got one) and only a limited amount of the scarves and belts (was the 2nd person in the mens' section so got to actually see everything quite well). But way too many of the shoes, the brown bags (I love mine!) are probably still being restocked in Vienna... I'm willing to pay a lot more for "exclusivity" (not looking like every other person on the street), but please keep the collections limited like they have in the past! (Don't know if Vienna isn't just as interested as Helsinki (where I'm from) or what the case is, but some of this just wasn't what I had expected.)

Totally loving these collections. Still I look quite different than most of the people from my "town" (seriously, this city can't be called one) since no one was at the launch, but still spend quite a lot of time in Vienna and blah... Just ranting away.

Like the pieces I got though. :P

Are you for real? :shock:

what?!? :shock: yesterday??? :shock: where have you been?? :innocent:
I've been in Norway:lol::lol: there were dresses left too and those pink clutch bags. loads of heels were left but only one pair of zebra flats and those snake stud star pointy shoes:innocent::rolleyes:

In Dublin (Ireland) one of my sisters friends said she went in late on the Saturday afternoon that they were released and there was lots of stuff left, i wasn't that mad on any of it, bar the pink clutch!

I've been in Norway:lol::lol: there were dresses left too and those pink clutch bags. loads of heels were left but only one pair of zebra flats and those snake stud star pointy shoes:innocent::rolleyes:

Pretty much the same here. I checked on Monday and there were both suede and leather dresses left as well as the studded shoulder pad one. I even saw leather bags. Kinda sursprised after all the hype.

Kinda surprised after all the hype.
Yeah me too, but the dresses were horrible IMO, they just looked like square suede potato bags or what not..so I can imagine that they didn't look too good on and even if it is Jimmy Choo people want to buy nice things.

i got my black leather one shoulder dress on ebay in a size 4. it fit fine and does indeed run large. im happy with it.

Well, two months later we can say for sure that this collection did not sell. There are still heaps of shoes in the Hamngatan store in Stockholm, and a number of items available online. They seem to have discreetly lowered the prices online, 50% i think, without actually calling it a sale. I ordered the zebra clutch today, for 399 SEK (~$50). A fun print, leather clutch for that price will probably be useful sooner or later.

This isn't really anything new though really.

Viktor & Rolf, Madonna, and Cavalli pieces had altered lowered prices, even pieces of Stella had their prices lowered, and hung around for ages. They consolidate the stock to certain stores, so some end up having not one piece left and others have sections of the stock.

It happened the most with the Karl Lagerfeld and the CDG collection. CDG ended up being filtered in a lot of store's sale sections, after even failing to sell at lower price points, so the masses of left over stock didn't just sit in particular stores and instead was widely spread out. Pieces of Karl's collection were actually given away to staff for £1. I got two of the black silk cocktail dresses for my friends, for £2.

It dosen't seem like the shoes sold well at all, which is surprising considering that is what Jimmy Choo is known for.

The one item that seems to be impossible to find is the leather studded belt. That was the one piece from the collection I really wanted!

oooooohhhhh

there's still pieces?

i wanted those brown suede boots, but suede in snow is so icky... if i'd get it for 50 Euros.... hell yeah!

I remember seeing tons of shoes lying around here in the London stores and also in Geneva when I was there over Christmas. I think I saw the belt in a few stores too even after the whole hype phase is gone!
Personally, I didnt like much of the pieces that came out of this collaboration.

I wonder if they will transfer any of the peices to the stores that never recieved the collection at all.

^I kinda doubt it.

I really love that bag I ordered...I got it online for 50% off and THEN I had a coupon...I ended up paying 370 DKR for it, the original price was 999 DKR :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->