Jimmy Choo

062FARRAHSSK82_large_fr.jpg

Farrah Jewelled satin slingback
photo: jimmychoo.com

I saw those in person like a week or two ago at Jimmy Choo on bond st. and they are gorgeous. I'm not usually one for that OTT jewel on the front but they really are lovely in person.

the farrah is hot.
did anyone check out the choo sale today in nyc? i wanted to see if they are also having the sale in california.

hmmm I wonder/hope they are having a sale here as well. I am headed to Bond St. either tomorrow or on Sunday (I feel like I've been down there a trillion times lately)

Queenie: They are nice :smile: Congrats...

I dont know what it worst but I was looking for some Jimmy Choo's on ebay and bump into those pics: those shoes are nice but when she wear it I cant say I like them! Sorry.. ...

Credit: ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! those feet make me want to vommit!

and I did like those shoes.....

why would you WEAR shoes you're trying to sell??!!

Constance, those are gorgeous!
I normally don't care for the jewels either but I would wear those.

LOL... yeah I did like those shoes to but after she worn them I feel like... Poor them!!! OMG... I was thinking the same thing.. if you wanna sell them you cant show them of like that!!!

poshigirl said:
...on ebay and bump into those pics: those shoes are nice but when she wear it I cant say I like them! Sorry....Credit: ebay
Ewwww...those are man feet.

why would you use feet like that to model your shoes??
it's such a turnoff.

I feel sad for those shoes! I mean they need a new home and some better feets :smile: hehe.. ..

Would anyone know where I can find these shoes? I really want to see if I can get them on sale, if not that is okay. But I really want them for a trip to vegas.
fr.jpg
bk.jpg
cu.jpg
248.jpg

credit:net-a-porter.com & lindsaystyle.com
They look gorgeous:heart: on Lindsay. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess they're out of your size on Net-a-porter? THe jimmy choo website has an online shop, have you tried that?

funny story. I clicked on this thread to take a look of what is going on...and I turned away and my husband made this awful awful face at the screen I said don't worry I am not buying anything and I turned to see what he is looking at the ugly FEET. EWY

guccigal07 said:
funny story. I clicked on this thread to take a look of what is going on...and I turned away and my husband made this awful awful face at the screen I said don't worry I am not buying anything and I turned to see what he is looking at the ugly FEET. EWY

:lol: poor guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->