Jimmy Choo

HahahaLOL...it's been a long time since my Jimmy Choo craze...but i might consider the one you got!

Cruise...
073LORIEPAT_large_fr_White.jpg

073LUMIEREPAT_large_pro_Fuchsia.jpg
--jimmychoo.com

^Didn't Ciao Bella just get these recently?

How do you like them.. have you worn them out yet?

I am starting to love them=) :heart: i did alot of shoe shoppping lately

^Didn't Ciao Bella just get these recently?

How do you like them.. have you worn them out yet?

Hi butterfly and fashion! I did get them...they are simply fabulous however sadly they did go back to Saks...I tried to wear them with so many different outfits but they are really BRIGHT:woot:!! I ended up getting the fuschia CL Lady Gres.... I have worn them several times:heart:

Thank you for thinking of me and if you are considering the magenta patent Jimmy Choos... honestly you just have to see them IRL...they are gorgeous! AND they have tiny tiny flecks of dark magenta in the bright color... very 'monet'.....:flower:

I started buying Jimmy Choos before anything else....and stopped out of boredom and thinking it looked too common but I really think in the last few season....alot of improvement has been made

I agree, gucci. I think that, until recently, they've not had the most daring offerings.

But if you want to buy a classic pair of heels that feel great and look great, then Choos are a terrific option. For example, the Elevens are really basic and classic, yet the details were carefully considered. The heels are well positioned under the heel and they flare out towards the base, creating a really sexy line from the back. They are also cut low and show toe cleavage, which I love. They don't jump out at you with creativity, but for a basic shoe, I just adore them - they're classic and comfortable.

And it does seem that they have a bit more daring options more recently. Love those pink shoes, erzebeth! Simply gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->