Votes: 149 65.6%
  • John Galliano

Votes: 78 34.4%
  • Alexander McQueen

Votes: 147 64.8%

• Total voters

eternitygoddess

Reaction score
So we're talkin about the two biggest creative geniuses of the fashion world. Their runway shows are spectacular every season. After reading rave reviews on Galliano and McQueen's shows, I'm extremely interested in knowing who you guys think is THE best designer/artist/showman out of the two.

P.S.: McQueen is a possible successor to Dior if Galliano ever decides to quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK all the Galliano fans and Mcqueen fans....Fighting officially commence now......GOOOO:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
great poll, lets see who'll take the reign

for me, it's McQueen, by far more to my taste than Galliano..

I beleive McQueen is a genuis on all levels...Galliano seems more theatrical

both are so undeniably talented
but my vote goes for McQUEEN, because galliano isn't really my cup of tea

They're both equally good at what they do but going on personal taste my vote goes to McQueen

i recently get sick of mcqueen...he has been repeating this moody collections with messy hair and pale face and laces and flowers and i don't think mcqueen produce stunning evening wears like galliano does

Personally, I think both of them can do amazing evening dresses ... but when it comes to suits, I'd give the vote to McQueen. When it comes to the topic of working with details, however, Galliano wins hands down.

Whoa. Imagine someone with the pattern-making skills of McQueen and the meticulous attention paid to details that Galliano has.

They are both fantastic in different ways, of course....but I prefer Galliano overall. :blush:

Sorry I can't do it. I just can't choose between these two they are both fantastic to me. I love them equally.

eternitygoddess said:
P.S.: McQueen is a possible successor to Dior if Galliano ever decides to quit.

I always thought Alexander left Givenchy on a sour note so I don't see him going back to the LVMH party but then you never know.

huh, that's a tough one.....but i'd vote for galliano, i'll always love what he's doing...!

I think it would be McQueen for me. His cutting and patterns I love.

JOHN GALLIANO hands down!!!!!!!

but what i want to see is a thread on LOUIS VUITTON VS GUCCI!!!!!!!

:unsure:this is so difficult..........and i've had dreams of both of them too........:shock:

Alexander McQueen it has to be..

Wow.
This IS a hard question. :ermm:
I think they are stronger in different areas until it all averages out. But, I have to say Galliano is probably a little more creative..(not by much)

(I still :heart: you McQueen!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->