John Mayer & Jennifer Aniston : On Again, Off Again

My friend's theory is that this "relationship" is part of Ashton Kutcher's new show about punking the papo. It's called Pop Fiction.

I'd never heard about this show but it was on E!

I hope it's true because I've never heard a nice thing about John Mayer and would rather Jen went out with someone else.

^ i think all of Aniston's recent "relationship" was Pop Fiction.

I don't particularly care for either one of them, but I do think that Jennifer Aniston deserves to be happy with someone that loves her just as much.

There was always a hint of desperation when she was with him.

I don't understand why Aniston made herself look desperate and clingy with Mayer. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE in Hollywood and in the entertainment industry know how Mayer is. She needs to seriously fire her publicist *ahem -- Huvane* for making her look like a sad fool.

LATEST: Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer's nasty breakup ... who dumped who?

oh Jen, you got tons of money you don't know what to do with. Why don't you buy yourself a baby daddy/husband-looking-model. have him at your beck and call, worship you from head to toe... stop getting set-up, hookup, rep-up. Seriously.

After the improvised press conference thrown by John MayerJohn Mayer
t.gif
last week to tell-all about the end of his with actress Jennifer AnistonJennifer Aniston
t.gif
, she strikes back and things go downhill.
“Jen will never and tell, but it’s she who ended the relationship,” a source close to Jen says.​

“(John’s) childish behavior only confirms she was right to dump him. Now he’s acting like a spoiled child. Expect Jen to behave like a lady.”​

Not only was John too needy but his proclivity to tip off the press bothered Jennifer, who is known for being really private about her relationships. The tip of the iceberg was John’s cheapness when it came through being a gentleman:
“He has a relationship with certain (and) bloggers. He tips them off. He loves the attention. Jen didn’t want to believe it was happening, but it was, and she has no tolerance for that.”​

“Jen was tired of paying for everything,” said another source close to newly single Jen. “Cobwebs come flying out of (John’s) wallet when he opens it. John liked living like a when he was with her. … Jen would never say anything, but you could tell it irritated her.”​

Another source claims John truly dumped Jennifer and he did it by text:
A friend told us: “She is so intent on getting and having children, he felt hemmed in. After a 20-minute phone conversation, he just said, ‘I can’t take it any more,’ and hung up. Then he texted, “That’s it - the end.”​
Ah I’m confused… just last week I thought John was being sincere and a just trying to set something straight and move on but now I don’t know! If any of this is really true, he just showed how big of a douchebag he really is. Being an attention wh*re and cheap is bad but dumping a girl by text is just as tactless and horrible…
http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/08/23/jennifer-aniston-john-mayer-breakup-gets-nasty-who-dumped-who/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sources confirmed to People magazine that John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston have again broken up, putting an end to their romance after Jen returned home from Europe after promoting ‘Marley & Me’. “They had some disagreements and decided to not continue to see each other,” one source told the mag. “Jen is moving on with her life like she always does. She seems happy.” Another insider claims Mayer broke up with Aniston after she returned from Europe.

popcrunch.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->