Josh Holloway

aquamis said:
I have never been attracted to blondes for some reason, but he is the exception to the rule. What a hottie.I wish his character wasn't such a jerk though.

His characters attitude is what makes him so hot! its like you want to smack him and kiss him at the same time!

Josh Holloway - Lost Season 3 Premiere 09/30/06

hollywoodsbest.net

vmob84 said:
His characters attitude is what makes him so hot! its like you want to smack him and kiss him at the same time!

exacly...being the bad guy..making fun of everyone... makes him much hotter !!! i hate Jack..such a dork..and always pretending to be the good doctor

:lol: I see that everyone has their oppinion. I had never been with the sensation that would make me kill Swayer, I actually love him. And yes, his attitude is definetly what makes him hotter. And his hair! I'm in love with his character, Swayer is the one that gives Lost the funny part, I love his sarcastic humor. I hope that he's not going to be killed!

con.jpg

Josh Holloway
San Diego Comic-Con, 7/16/2005
Photo: Albert L. Ortega, Wireimage.com
con2.jpg

Josh Holloway
San Diego Comic-Con, 7/16/2005
Photo: Albert L. Ortega, Wireimage.com
dominic_monaghan60.jpg

Maggie Grace, Dominic Monaghan, Josh Holloway, Matthew Fox
Outstanding Drama Series
"Lost"
Emmy Awards - 9/18/2005
Photo: Michael Caulfield, Wireimage.com
emmyspr05v.jpg

Josh Holloway of "Lost"
57th Annual Emmy Awards Press Room - 9/18/2005
Photo: Jeff Vespa, Wireimage.com

Thanks for all those pics.

I felt so bad for Sawyer on Lost last night. The others are evil.

I hate the others. I would go and kill them all! lol And finally i would give Josh a good kiss :smile: :heart:

AnneClair said:
exacly...being the bad guy..making fun of everyone... makes him much hotter !!! i hate Jack..such a dork..and always pretending to be the good doctor

Completely agree :D I totally love this guy he's the main (okay well one of the main..) reasons I watch Lost! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->