Jourdan Dunn is Pregnant!

somebody said something about single parents and all that good stuff. im just saying people should leave her alone.

I respect her. She had a lot of courage to keep the baby.
Though i don't think her agency was glad. She has a bright career. But her beauty won't change. If she is beautiful before pregnancy (and yeah, Jourdan is), she will be beautiful after it, too...
Just look at Natalia Vodianova... :brows: I do not have to tell more.

Respect. I wish happiness to her & baby and the relatives! :heart:
Take care :wub:

Yeah. You said that so great!
A good model stays always a good model also after a pregancy. Maybe its not the best time for her career bla bla... but maybe personally its the best time. We dont know :lol:
Yes she is young just 18/19 (?), but i think she is very very far for her age and dont acts childish. So all will be fine ... Natalia V., Heidi Mount, Isabelli all these models have children and although a huuge career.
So lets relax all :flower:

Its a great surprise and i think this makes the image of models outside tfs a little bit better :wink:

Work & Career is important, but there are many many things that are MORE important.
Like Love, Family, Children, Friend and so on..
And i think she is a smart girl because she seems to know it

Last edited by a moderator:
Well let's think of the bright side: somebody's gonna have to fill her spots at Chanel and Prada. Chanel Iman anyone?

They'd be just as content to not have a token black girl (not that Jourdan was token, she was just FIERCE on the runway, it's what she was born to do). But if it's anyone, it wouldn't be Iman. Think R'el Dade. :smile:

Now that it's not so new, I'm less shocked about her pregnancy, but I still feel the same way.

alot of people made good points here.
Jourdan is not the first and certainly not the last teenage mother we will know

but...

in this business and i'm speaking from experience, to put yourself not in compliant of what is expected of you is unnerving to all involve but it's certainly not the end of the world either. there's also the light at the end of the tunnel.

Jourdan made a decision and she's content with it... although, with the newbies, she's the last person i'd expect... honestly, i thought Jeisa would be and for the youngin's Toni. but life plays tricks on you sometimes. lol

and as for her boyfriend, they've been together for several years? what, they dated when she's 11? ok, i think the old age in me (as in older than most in this site) is a bit judgemental. i'm just hoping the father-to-be live up to his responsibility. that's all!
-_-

If I remember correctly, Jourdan said a while back, that she had a boyfriend and was very happy with him. 18 is a young age to have a baby, but being 18 also means your an adult. If she was 15 and pregnant it would be a big issue (mainly because the legal age to have sex in the UK is 16). Jourdan seems mature for her age and she'll probably hand the whole motherhood thing like a pro. I just hope this won't stall her career.:unsure: She's doing so well at the moment.:doh:

Congratulations etc, but she's too young. I know I shouldn't judge etc, 'as long as she's happy' bla bla. In my eyes, she's eighteen, has an amazing career that could be hard to jump back into post pregnancy. Anyway, perhaps the pregnancy was an accident, and if that's true then I salut her for going ahead with it as that's rather admirable given her circumstances i.e. she's beginning her career, and Gisele & Karolina have had a fair run already.

I guess she figured, if natalia could pop out three kids and still have her contracts and work, then why not them?

it is allways wierd when young people get baby...live your life first because with baby you cannot get those experiences and you cannot have that freedom young people should have.

one of my mom friend got her first baby when she was 14 and by the time she was 30 she had 6 (!!!!!!) child. she does not have any religion so that is not the reason of having so many kids. and one thing she truly regrets: not living her young years! that is the biggest regret...

I read that she´s 5 months pregnant? 5? really?? if that´s true, I have no doubts that she´ll make a comeback.

^ I agree because her body was still in shape 2 weeks ago. I guess a lot of people outside of fashion don't understand how "models" in general get back in shape quick. I guess their height really seems to help them after the pregnancy.

It’d be so cute if they shot Karolina, Adriana, Gisele & Jourdan together posing pregnant for a magazine cover..lol :lol:

wait..uhhhhhh..she's really 5 months pregnant? i find that hard to believe. :huh:

She would have to be if they know the gender of the baby. Gender scans are done around month 5.

I'm kind of shocked.. wayy too young. But I'm not one to judge so as long as she's happy - Congrats Jourdan! I hope she can make a great comeback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->