Jourdan Dunn is Pregnant!

i which she would just show up during fashion week in prada or chanel shows this season. omg that will be epic.:D:P

model3.jpg

(In the above pic Jourdan was snapped at London Fashion Week 2009 in February)
Model Jourdan Dunn, 19, who was crowned Model Of The Year at the British Fashion Awards in 2008, is expecting her first child.
The Vogue cover girl is five-and-a-half months pregnant. Jourdan told Vogue.com: “I’m really looking forward to the future and having my baby.”
Jourdan, who was last year still living at home with mother Dee and two younger brothers, added: “I’m lucky – I’m feeling really well. I’m healthy and happy!”
The British model is said to be sporting a perfect tiny bump and “could not be more excited about impending motherhood.”
The model and her boyfriend are eagerly anticipating the baby’s arrival in December.
A spokesperson for her agency, Storm said: “Jourdan is delighted and really excited. She’s had lots of lovely personal messages of support from all her friends in the fashion industry and it’s great news. We wish her all the best.”
Following the birth of her child, Jourdan plans to return to work as a model.

babyrazzi.com

^^ lol. i dont know what im going to do this fashion week. please be there jourdan. the catwalk needs you.

By British standards she's old to be having a baby. Seriously though,good luck to her. She's young enough to continue her career. Natalia V is still doing alright after popping 3 out.

^^i know its not even showing. i think she could have done fashion week if she wanted to. who looks that hot when they are 3months pregnant.:brows:

Note: Please use standard English and not any form of slang. We have many members on this forum whose first language is not English, therefore it's very hard to understand this form of colloquial language. Thank you.

So it is true?!
Who is the father?

And I actually hope she doesn't do fashion week, girl needs to rest!

Wait a second...if she's due in December, then she's been pregnant for 4-5 months already? :ninja: Are there recent pictures of her?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Inaya... this thread is embarrassing.

plus she'll probably be the new Natalia of US Vogue..and get many eds because of her baby..so Im happy..i dont think shes gonna go downhill

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvmuzse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->