Jourdan Dunn is Pregnant!

wow Congratulations!
i wish her and her baby the best.

she'll be back after her pregnancy without a problem,

^^ yes she will. leave it up to jourdan to make the impossible-possible.:heart:
i just feel bad for karlie. no jolie for a while.:unsure:

^ I think that's Liya? Unless you meant it to be Liya in reference to her success when pregnant :smile:

I'm not shocked because of her age... Actually, I'm surprised...
Anyway, I like her, I wish happiness.

I'm disappointed. Another one to add to awful statistics of teenage pregnancy in England.

Good luck for her anyway.

she wants she baby so I dont think she will be back so soon. she wants to stay with her baby and be there for it. so there will be no time for traveling, fashionweek etc till the baby is in school
honey, where ever you're getting your info from is not reliable source because that isn't true. she will be returning once she has her baby in Dec. In the meantime she'll be working in New York & London for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
honey, where ever you're getting your info from is not reliable source because that isn't true. she will be returning once she has her baby in Dec. In the meantime she'll be working in New York & London for now.

did u read this somewhere? that she will returning in dec.?

Well she's not exactly Natalia Vodianova getting pregnant early on...actually I think besides the American Vogue cover, the hype around her as died down. as one of the few African-American girls to actually make in this business it seems unwise, but it's her choice and I congratulate her!

^Natalia had far more success after the birth of her first child, some 8 years ago, than she had before the birth of her son.

I'm so disappointed in her. Way to young, IMO. She was such a rising and now her career is in limbo.

Hasn't anybody heard of birth control??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->