Jourdan Dunn is Pregnant!

Jourdan is starting a family and I wish her all the best, some things are more important than the fickle world of fashion.

She's sensible, has a supportive family and boyfriend - and she's rich. I can't see any reason why this is a disaster. From some comments you would think she has committed a crime :blink:

^^ thank you. it was her decision im sure she thought about her career. it was something she wanted to do. so lets be happy for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is shocking and all but i see it everyday so it's not that big of a deal to me.

I have a question...What about Maybelline? That's a HUGE contract, if it was a recent agreement she must have disclosed her pregnancy. If not, might this news jeopardize her deal?

I think that people are completely forgetting that Jourdan had a choice in this matter, unless I'm just plain unaware of the fact that abortions are illegal in the UK. :huh:

Yes, she's young, and ideally anyone should wait a bit before having children, as well as planning before doing so. But this isn't an ideal world, and clearly she's made her decision and knows what comes next. The whole sanctimonious thing should be reserved for extreme situations and special occasions.

Anyway, good luck to her and I hope we'll see her sooner rather than later. :flower:

congrats to jourdan. i was shocked at first but this is hardly a disaster, she will be back. ^_^

babies are like, the must have accessory this fall. :P
congrats to her.i hope this doesn't hinder her career.Heidi Mount managed really well after having her babe.

i dont get why people are coming here and saying her career is over. we cant read into the future so we dont know what the future holds. all the people who saying her career is over watch and see. she got all the support she needs and she gonna make a comeback. if she doesnt i will still be her fan.

I have a question...What about Maybelline? That's a HUGE contract, if it was a recent agreement she must have disclosed her pregnancy. If not, might this news jeopardize her deal?

Why would it? I'm sure they would be shooting her from the neck up most of the time anyway.

Why would it? I'm sure they would be shooting her from the neck up most of the time anyway.

well, i think she's talking about the image thing. i'm not saying this is wrong or right but i'm sure that maybelline having a contract with a pregnant teenager isn't too good for their image.

well, i think she's talking about the image thing. i'm not saying this is wrong or right but i'm sure that maybelline having a contract with a pregnant teenager isn't too good for their image.

Oh, I didn't think about that. :(

LMAO:lol: It's not that easy to hide pregnancy in a commercial. More often than not Pregnancy RUINS your skin, my mom still blemishes from 17 years ago. Don't believe that healthy glow crap. This is a beauty contract, as in you need to look beautiful, these types of contracts usually stipulate that you can't alter (read:deteriorate) your appearance too much. Jourdann is gorgeous but when have you ever seen a maybelline commercial with Julia, Adriana, Christy or Erin where they only shoot from the neck up? Also she is the only prolific black model they have signed recently, they may want to start advertising immeaditely, Jourdann isn't going give birth in December and be on a Maybelline set by Boxing day...it could take a year or more, my question is will they wait for her?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->