Juicy Couture S/S 11 : Daria Strokous, Hanne Gaby, Viktoriya by Steven Meisel

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
juicyfe.jpg

CLOSE TO HOME: Juicy Couture is about to make its spring ad campaign debut on a Sunset Boulevard billboard in Los Angeles — a first for the brand — followed by a series of print images that break in March magazines. Staying true to the brand’s West Coast heritage, Lori Goldstein styled models Daria Strokous, Hanne Gaby and Viktoriya to channel a carefree, bohemian spirit that is more of a throwback to California style in the Seventies. The ads, shot by Steven Meisel, will run in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, W, Elle and InStyle.
wwd.com

It looks like last season so much, even the casting is more or less the same except Viktoriya replacing Elisa.

Wow this look so pretty. And kinda classy, especially for it being Juicy Couture.

Also, Viktoriya is SO STUNNING!

The lightness of this ad is very appealing. And of course, the girls look stunning.

I really like it, looks softer an more natural than JC used to look, plus the girls look really beautiful.

At least is less messy than the previous ad with him..

I kinda wish there was one non-blonde but ya know something, I like it.

Meisel hit the perfect notes this season. Im amazed to be feeling Juicy Couture for once.

Nothing shoking more of the same

i love this, so great to see Viktoriya!

I like the campaign but the brand hasn't stretched itself ... they stick to the same formula so sadly it just becomes same ol' same ol' such a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmanuelgomez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->