Juliane Grüner

She is gorgeous but I think she looks kind of "old". Does anyone know her age?

SHe is only 14 years old!Amasing beauty! She is going to go really really far!!!I acctually thougt I would see her in the Prada fall campaign since she did the show!

^ Plus, she was an exclusive. She would have done so much better than Kelly Mittendorf.
But those shots are amazing.

SHe is only 14 years old!Amasing beauty! She is going to go really really far!!!I acctually thougt I would see her in the Prada fall campaign since she did the show!

She's 15 isn't she?

Take all of the best features from the girls in the Prada cast, turn them into a superhuman, and Juliane is still prettier.

I agree, I thought she would have landed it for sure.

I, too, was hoping that she would get Prada however I think the casting this year was done in such a way that they didn't want anyone who had walked for the brand before. Even Frida, who was the only not-new girl, has never done Prada and doesn't really fit the typical Prada look.
So though it would have been nice for Juliane to get the gig after her exclusive I still have high hopes for her. She is a star in the making :wink:

She's only 15? I did not expect that. Nevertheless I think she's got a great career ahead of her.
Those picture posted above are nothing short of stunning. That face :wub:

flickr.com/photos/roughcutmedia

I, too, was hoping that she would get Prada however I think the casting this year was done in such a way that they didn't want anyone who had walked for the brand before. Even Frida, who was the only not-new girl, has never done Prada and doesn't really fit the typical Prada look.
So though it would have been nice for Juliane to get the gig after her exclusive I still have high hopes for her. She is a star in the making :wink:

Exactly, not only did they want new faces, but they all had a similar look and with Juliane in the cast she would have stood out too much and not fit the aesthetic. I completely understand the decision not to include her. I hope we see her at the haute couture shows next month.

Vogue Italia July 2011 : Juliane Grüner by Steven Meisel

cover-vi07_0x440.jpg

vogue.it

Vogue Italia, major! I knew there had to be some sort of consolation after Juliane hadn't been booked for Prada ^_^

just a see this girl!!! i love it!!! and the cover too!!!!!! :clap: congratulations Juliane!!! :heart:

That is major! I can't wait to see the editorial, she's gonna rock it.

Bigger cover

weibo.com via Van Strauss

Definitely missed the boat as far as this girl is concerned. Amazing for Vogue Italia and having gone through her (short, but not for long) thread she is something pretty special. Reminiscent of Ymre and maybe she will have the career that Ymre didn't bother with.:innocent:

Awesome debut for Juliane! :clap: That Prada exclusive surely payed off

definitely a good start! :clap:
such a strong face with delicate avian features, wow :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->