Juliane Grüner

Number 29 on models.com's top 50 ranking :wink: Congrats! :flower:

Prada exclusive to the Balenciaga campaign to VI cover=a champion Fall 2011 breakthrough for the elegant Juliane.

Balenciaga F/W 11.12 HQ

balenciaga.com via tarsha

Like ForTheImage said above, even in the group images, she steals the scene. Fantastic!

I've said it in Carla's thread already, but she and Carla just steal this campaign. There's something about her face that's just so attractive! I can't even remember the last time I loved a girl's look this much (same with Carla), so seeing both of them in the same campaign is just amazing :heart:

She looks like Ymre a lot. I just saw her poloraids at the first page and now with the other things..
So Meisel shot Juliane for VI, Ymre for Vogue US (editorial), so why not shooting them together for a other Vogue :woot:?

Show Package – Copenhagen S/S 12: Scoop

models

Wondering where she'll end up, in terms of placement, in NY. Think we'll see her during Fashion Week?

^ I am wondering the same. Another Prada exclusive perhaps? I would rather see her everywhere though.

Angus Munro and Noah Shelley, of AM Casting, cast Preen and Richard Chai Love, among others, in New York this season. Below, they weigh in on a few of their favorite new and new-to-us faces:
Juliane Gruner (SCOOP Copenhagen:( “There are many times that girls picked up by Steven Meisel shine very brightly and then disappear quicker than you can say ‘Italian Vogue!’ [Gruner appeared on the July cover.] Juliane is not going to be one of them. She is a girl who has it all, facially—strength, classical beauty, and a small dose of quirkiness that will appeal to brands across the board. She also has that great Danish extra: a personality!”
style.com

^ Maybe she's exclusive in NY, perhaps Calvin Klein?

That'd be amazing. Like I said, I'm not entirely convinced she's even in NYC. Although, the fact that Angus Munro and Shelley are bringing her up... maybe she is.

She shouldn't be anywhere in NYC if everyone is playing by the CFDA's "no one under 16 years old on the runway" request.

Well she wasnt at Copenhagen fashion week who had an under 16 ban this season.

If she is 16 it'd have to be very recent.

well it's not like other 15 year olds didn't walk... valerija@women, ondria@ford, laura@select...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Exactly! I think she just don't have an agency in NY... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->