Junya Watanabe F/W 09.10 Paris

I really really like this! I wonder how some of the fantastical puffer pieces would translate into the rest of someone's wardrobe? I can't wait to see this fall. ^_^

Love love love the first photo in #21

And how fabulous is the make up?!:wub:

the best hair and make up that Katsuya Kamo did for Junya EVER! Everything is so dramatic and dark....I am in love with almost everything despite the fact there are similarities between AW04 & AW08 with this season.

oh my...freakin amazing. puffy black clouds, thunder and lightening.

Hauntingly beautiful, it reminds me of illustrations of some creepy fairytale. I normally have no use for puffy coats but they are used to great effect here. And the use of metallic is just wonderful.

wow! so dark and dramatic. this is truly wonderful stuff. junya has been on fire the last 4 seasons or so. this and the african collection from S/S have just blown me away and made me rethink clothing and fashion! i think this is my favourite collection from CdG this season. Tao 2nd and Rei's line 3rd.

omg the make up, it looks like a painting :woot:

the Japanese contingent are really killing me this season. like Rachel says, I DIE!

I really really like the first look in the first post..... omg... its stunning....

the best collection, hands down, this season! stunning!

The things he does with very ordinary fabrics never cease to amaze me...
Just so genius and thoughtful.... :heart: :heart: :heart:

This is definitely a retreat from his very colorful, upbeat spring collection...
Though it seems as if he expanded on his ideas from his 08.09 f/w show...
I think it's great, esp. the pieces in the nylon (sp?) material... def. collector's items..

Not to sound condescending, but it really looks like Junya is maturing by leaps and bounds into the great artist we always knew him to be. :heart:

Junya, your coming to be one of my favorite designers methinks :wub:

Everything seems (even in photographs) to be move beautifully, and the silhouettes, perfect.

hair and make up = win.
The whole collection = Such an experimental fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->