Just Bought These Shoes

you only live once, do what makes you happy. in fact, dance around to britney's "MY PREROGATIVE" while wearing your women's heels. life is short!

Originally posted by shoesexy@Oct 5 2004, 03:14 PM
:rofl: Oh, you're right. You certainly don't have a "fetish" obsession: :rofl:
Please, don't make yourself any more studpid than you aldread are. Answer the question: Do women who wear pants have a pants-fetish?
Is that your thumb in the last photo or a friend's? It looks like you need a manicure/polish.
Using your eyes together with your brain can be a powerful combination, you should try it sometime. If that was me in the picture, then WHY would I ask where I could get the boots?

Could it be, and this is purely speculation, you're a male who likes to wear women's shoes? Hey, there's nothing "wrong" with it but let's be honest.
Clothing has no gender.

Originally posted by shoesexy+Oct 5 2004, 08:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shoesexy @ Oct 5 2004, 08:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>...Could it be, and this is purely speculation, you're a male who likes to wear women's shoes?...
[snapback]385932[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by Dego@Oct 6 2004, 03:36 AM
Clothing has no gender.
[snapback]387132[/snapback]​
Bingo.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dego
@Oct 6 2004, 03:36 AM
Please, don't make yourself any more studpid than you aldread are.
[/quote]
"studpid"???..."aldread"??? And you're questioning my intellect. :P So we are stupid because we don't share your views. Now that seems a little narrow-minded.

Don't assume you can bully us around because we're women, buster. :furious:

Originally posted by Dego@Oct 6 2004, 11:36 AM

Clothing has no gender.

Stupidity and rudeness have no gender, either... :angry:

Originally posted by shoesexy@Oct 6 2004, 02:15 PM
Bingo.
"studpid"???..."aldread"??? And you're questioning my intellect. :P
If you think you can judge someones intellect by the typos they make, then I can't help you.

So we are stupid because we don't share your views.
No. Read it again. That comment about me having some kind of fetish, that was stupid. And you still haven't answered the question, do women who wear pants have a pants-fetish?

Don't assume you can bully us around because we're women, buster. :furious:
I don't care what gender you are. You're just some lines of text on a screen. :rolleyes:

And you're just some guy who's in desperate need for some good manners. :rolleyes:

if you really want a heel go with the make "MISTER" from the 70s!
they do original MENS boots with heels just like the ones worn in the 70s!
the ones posted are real bad if you ask me :unsure:

AND LETS COOL DOWN PLEASE :flower:

we have had these shoe discussions in other subjects and opinions seem to differ.
in this world there is a norm whether we like it or not so when something "falls" out of this norm there are heated discussions...
lets be civil and TRY and move on :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->