miss_nyc

Reaction score
55754540wo8.jpg
80450308ae8.jpg
33848754es6.jpg
63235880ss4.jpg
98298575df6.jpg
53000224ni7.jpg

The Just Cavalli Pre-Fall 2008 collection incorporated a mix of classic tailored looks and unique combinations. Whimsical Asian-inspired prints and rich multicolored paisley kept things bright and interesting, while a silky yellow belted dress was sexy and sophisticated. Though there was no shortage of soft feminine touches, with pale pink looks and cheerful ruffles, much of the collection incorporated elements of menswear. Pants varied in length and width--culottes with a puff, slouchy trousers tapered at the bottom, and pencil jeans. Denim played an integral role in the collection with light, dark, and metallic washes. Silk halter dresses in champagne and teal were simple and elegant. Creamy short leather jackets and suede trenches added edge while classic pinstriped button-down shirts were reinterpreted with colors and frills.

Fashion Week Daily

Pretty! The yellow dress and the long dress with the brown jacket are lovely and sophisticated! But those green ankle boots are ew

This collection looks better than all ,,Just Cavalli " collections together. Very cool.

oooh! love the dress that is paired w/ the jacket love the print! very cute!

It's an improvement from the past few seasons. I really like this.

Those brown pants are awesome :woot: Hard to pull off, but they're great!!! :heart: And everything else is pretty decent, I like the prints ^_^

The teal ankle boots however, they need to die. Someone needs to burn these atrocities, quickly :ninja: They look like a bad case of motion sickness and are totally killing the whole look (which is quite likeable, from the knees and up) :yuk: Blergh.

I am enamored with the prints on the dresses and the sky blue blouse.

It's a very subtle kimono print feel while being very exotic and spicy at the same time.

The two long dresses are gorgeous - especially the lighter one :smile: :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->