Karolin Wolter

Can't wait for Russian,ID and British Vogue :smile:

I guess she will be confirmed for Jil Sander, she's very strong in print.

I think after the runway season she had......it would be very strange if she didn't book something.
IMO she looks a lot better in print anyhow so hopefully something for her.:D
I agree, very much so
She gets a little lost amongst all the other girls on the runway:unsure: But her print work is unlike any other newcomer I've seen
The poses in the ed above are beautiful. She would be so perfect for Jil Sander imo. Lets wait and see!

She must be on every newcomer list not only because of her great runway presence but also due to her amazing editorial work while the work of the other girls on the list who had their very first season is nowhere near the level of Karolin's.

Jil Sander? I would not mind that but somehow I don't see it happen but somebody prove me wrong please. The upcoming editorial from Russian and British Vogue should be in the May issue and we will get the new British Vogue very soon.

By the way did we actually know that Karolin felt at Hervé Légér?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Totally agreed, in comparison to the majority of the other new faces, Karolin's print-work defenitely outshines!

And yes, her fall was quite well documented :P

Genius...:shock:

karoline07.jpg

(supreme being)

Looks like someone got a very severe and very chic new haircut. :wub:

karoline03.jpg

(supreme being)

^^Great haircutB)
I always liked her hair anyway.......but this looks fantastic:woot:
Very reminiscent of when Freja got the chop a couple of years back.
Thanks yaars:flower:

here all the pics !!!

Thank you youarerockstar
karoline01.jpg

karoline08.jpg

karoline05.jpg

supreme being

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT :shock: ?? Noooo :cry: dont like it at all. And this is the first time after Freja, Anja, MCB and Iris

:o Well, I'm defenitely not supporter of the bleached brows, BUT: the blonde (I think it's lighter than before, right?) + the new cut is just WOW :wub: Loving it!

My sentiments exactly: no to the bleached brows, but yes to the cut and colour. Karolin suits an edgier cut ^_^

I'm not a fan of her new haircut, anyway it's better than before. maybe some customers wanted Karolin to cut her hair?

She looked fine when she surfaced on theones2watch, I don't see why she had to be changed at all.

That's just wrong since so many girls are doing those things now. It looks good though.

Backstage BCBG (her first show)

sonny

Attachments

• bcbg_bks_rf9_3091.jpg
    bcbg_bks_rf9_3091.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166