Karolin Wolter

I don't like the new haircut. I'm all for short haired models in the industry but I just hate how Supreme seems to be giving everyone a haircut now that a few girls had more success after it (like Tao). Karolin had an amazing start just as she was and she doesn't need anything to revive her career just yet. :innocent:

^That's exactly how I feel as well. And I'm not even sure it will look as good as it does in the polaroids. I just think the timing was wrong now that all campaigns get shot and everyone who wants to book her knows her with longer hair.

Time will show if this new hair will be an advantage or if it needs to grow back fast.

Vogue UK May 2009 :buzz:

More Dash than Cash - Micro Florals: M: Karolin Wolter, P: Kai Z Feng. Fashion Editors: Kate Phelan and Emma Elwick
6 pages
Unstoppable. Must have been shot before the shows too. What a phenomal booking already and only-girl again.

Vogue UK May 2009

WOW

Ph. Kai Z Feng
Styling: Katie Phelan and Emma Elwick
Model: Karolin Wolter @ Supreme
Scanned by Manuva

Brilliant ! The fact that shes having only girl ed's in Vogue UK as well as the ed itself. Yeay :clap:

Some nice legs. She looks very friendly for once in this editorial.

She really moves well in front of the camera.
Her poses are well varied, looking at these past two editorials you can really see that she delivers. granted, these poses are much more "commercial", but she still makes them interesting

I just came here to say how much I'm loving her in the Vogue Nippon and Vogue UK eds..

..and find that her hair has been chopped off :shock:....right now I thnk is too severe and commom among the girls....I loved her hair shoulder lenght....:cry:

1/5 Bergdorf Goodman pictures

*bergdorfgoodman.com

Last edited by a moderator:
5/5 Bergdorf Goodman pictures. All done! Hope you guys don't mind me posting all of these. :smile:

*bergdorfgoodman.com

<H1 class=center-thema-hd>Senkrecht- Starter
Statt ihr Portfolio langsam aufbauen, startet die 18-jährige Karolin Wolter mit Vollgas durch. Das Portait des Über-Nachwuchsmodels

Für ein Newcomer-Model ist es bereits dann als Erfolg zu werten, wenn es in der ersten Runway-Saison mehr als eine Handvoll Schauen läuft. Dass jemand gleich am Anfang für insgesamt 49 Runway-Auftritte gebucht wird, damit rechnet kein Agent. Doch unmöglich ist es nicht. Bei Karolin Wolter stellt sich nicht zwingend die Frage, für wen die Deutsche gelaufen ist, sondern vielmehr: für wen nicht.
Ausnahmeerscheinung

Der Glaube an sich selbst hat Karolin Wolter dorthin gebracht, wo sie jetzt ist. Statt im beschaulichen Rosenfeld in der Nähe von Stuttgart darauf zu warten entdeckt zu werden, wurde die 18-Jährige selbst aktiv und schickte Bilder an diverse Agenturen. Mit Erfolg. Nach nur wenigen Monaten im Geschäft kann Karolin Wolter bereits Editorials für die chinesische, japanische, russische und britische Vogue oder das Fashion-Magazin “i-D“ vorweisen.

Lust auf mehr von Karolin Wolter? Dann klicken Sie sich doch einfach durch unsere Bildergalerie!

Karolin Wolter: das Über-Nachwuchsmodel in Bildern

bg_gallery_bd.gif

Galerie starten

Christa Catharina Müller - 07. April 2009
</H1>vogue.de

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back