Karoline Herfurth

anys

Reaction score
Karoline Herfurth is a young german actress (born 1984). She had quite many leading roles in german films. Now she has her first role in a international film ("the perfume" after the novel by patrick süskind). karoline plays The Plum Girl (Grenouilles first victim).

She is a good actress and gorgeous in her very own way...

German Premiere "The Perfume"

karoline1bz0.jpg

karoline2wq0.jpg

karoline3vp3.jpg

karoline4sd7.jpg

World Premiere

karoline5fa2.jpg

karoline6ds9.jpg

karoline7jv0.jpg

In the film

karoline8gi9.jpg

With a friend (boyfriend?)

karoline9gk3.jpg

(gettyimages.com)

Park Avenue 10/2007

(Superior Pics)

Last edited by a moderator:
She's easily one of my favorite actresses! I find her looks striking and a bit unusual, but very beautiful. Has anyone seen any of her other films besides Perfume?

she was in some teen movies like Mädchen Mädchen, she was cute....I never forget the scene with the condom on her head!

Actress Karoline Herfurth attends the 'Hail, Caesar!' premiere during the 66th Berlinale International Film Festival Berlin at Berlinale Palace on February 11, 2016 in Berlin, Germany.
un8SGpJ.jpg

eKQvqZw.jpg

zimbio

BERLIN, GERMANY - MAY 27: Karoline Herfurth attends the Lola - German Film Award (Deutscher Filmpreis) on May 27, 2016 in Berlin, Germany.
gBFduv3.jpg

getty

BERLIN, GERMANY - SEPTEMBER 6: Karoline Herfurth attends the German premiere of the film 'SMS fuer Dich' at CineStar on September 6, 2016 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Christian Marquardt/Getty Images)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->