Kate Moss' husband Jamie Hince Gets Flirty With Jessica Stam

So this is what keeps Stam busy these days...yacht parties with Leo and hanging out with Kate Moss' husband.

where tf is she getting the money to do it? I haven't seen her in anything for ages..

What are all these gossips from DailyMail and The Sun. In my hometown, if there's news from other countries and seems far off, it most of the time is from either one of these two sources. Who buys this garbage.

rexfeatures_3803474r.jpg

look.uk

long friendship, picture of 2013

What are all these gossips from DailyMail and The Sun. In my hometown, if there's news from other countries and seems far off, it most of the time is from either one of these two sources. Who buys this garbage.

My dad buys the Daily Mail, but not for gossip about Kate Moss, it's usually to enter a token-collect competition to win a retirement cottage in the countryside. But in a way, I'm sure he takes the blame for something.

^hahaha, one of the best posts I've seen here, thanks for the laugh :flower:

so did kate and jamie actually split up? or is it still just rumours?

Rumours are swirling in the British press about Kate's decision to move from the house she and Jamie made. Also, they're treating the break-up like something which was confirmed already. I do doubt whether Jessica Stam had a hand in it all.

^ yeah and i read there's going to be a custody battle over their dog; that's why i was wondering if the rumours are true.

Who takes of the ring first doesn't really prove who left who though.

Stam is in a relationship. It seems pretty strong according to her Instagram. Like 2 years or so. But i could be wrong.

I saw the video. So what? Is it really that bad? Hugging a friend and a few grazes m. Can males and females not hug or touch after they get married?
I touch my male friends like that in front of their spouses and no one has said anything to me or implied it to be inappropriate.

And what's with daily fail being obsessed with ages? Jamie cheats on 41 year old Kate with 29 year old stam! Stam is a person not a number. Treat women with some damn respect.
Even if he did cheat he may like her pesonality not her age.

This makes me SO sad. I really liked these two together :(

I wouldn't expect Kate to announce it... That would be so unlike her. but I think it is pretty obvious that they have broken up, seeing as they are never seen together anymore.

yeah and maybe it's because they haven't begun divorce proceedings either. thanks for your thoughts. :flower:

so it is officially over then? seems like it was never announced...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...as-former-flame-Jefferson-Hack-Cotswolds.html

i couldnt care less about kate's divorce. i've been in love w her since i'm 13-14 yo .... so :P (celebrating christmas w the dad of your daughter isn't a normal thing - i wish more divorced parents were this close ? stop judging)

but this ...
:lol:
daily fail, indeed (my screen isnt big enough to screencap the whole thing...)

i didnt know rosemary was now kate's asst and lila's babysitter
:lol::flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->