Katherine Heigl

vix123

Reaction score
Star of Grey's Anatomy :flower:

HOLLYWOOD - NOVEMBER 17: Actress Katherine Heigl attends the launch Of The Escada 2006 Spring/Summer Collection to benefit St Jude's Childrens Research Hospital held at the Meson G restaurant on November 17, 2005 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

http://imageshack.us/?x=my6&myref=http://imageshack.us/

LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 22: Presenter Katherine Heigl poses in the press room at the 2005 American Music Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on November 22, 2005 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Vince Bucci/Getty Images

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - NOVEMBER 21: President of ABC Entertainment Stephen McPherson and actress Katherine Heigl attends the "2005 Los Angeles Free Clinic to Honor Stephen McPherson" at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel November 21, 2005 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Mark Mainz/Getty Images)

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - DECEMBER 01: Actress Katherine Heigl of "Grey's Anatomy" arrives at GQ magazine's 2005 "Men Of The Year" celebration held at Mr. Chow Beverly Hills on December 1, 2005 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by David Livingston/Getty Images)

She is sooo beautiful, I remember her from 'My father the hero'.

I have loved her since the first episode of Roswell I saw, which is like what, 5 years ago? she was my favourite through out the show!! I still miss that show :heart: Isabel and Kyle I think were destined to be together :lol:

I think she is stunning, kinda has always reminded me of Ashley Judd :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! Isn't it weird that she's now dating Jason Behr...who played her brother Max on Roswell?

I liked her character too.... love her even more on Grey's Anatomy! :D

I heard she broke up with Jason :( not sure though.

Aww, I would like to see Grey's Anatomy, too bad they don't air it here where I live.. Guess maybe in near future. I mean they only start showing for example Lost in January. Season 1!!

I loved her ever since I saw her in that disney movie WISH UPON A STAR.
She's naturally a gorgeous person. :D

Katherine Heigl - The Ringer LA Premiere 12-14-2005

hollywoodsbest.net

Are they a couple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"