Keeping up with Mischa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenysha75

Reaction score
Mischa Barfton
mischabarfs.jpg

You might have already seen pictures of Mischa Barton fingering her nostril for a juicy piece of nose poo, so why not read about how she recently vomited outside of a bar in L.A. Yes, we're really getting to know Mischa LIKE THAT. It won't be long before we see pictures of a floater Mischa left in the toilet at a Del Taco. Synchronize your watches.

A source tells Page Six that Mischa strolled into Bar Marmont on Saturday looking "totally out of it." Mischa's episode of Law & Order must have been playing on the TV in the bar, because the source claims she immediately ran outside to shower the ground with barf. The source said, "A few minutes after she comes in, she runs outside and vomits everywhere. And then she went back inside and hung out for the rest of the night."

Mischa's rep didn't have shi* to say about this.

Mischa obviously needs to take a few lessons in manners at the Charleston School of Etiquette, because what kind of lady barfs outside of a bar?! Have a little respect for yourself! A true lady yacks into the bathroom sink or into an empty glass on the table. If that's not an option, just barf on the hottest piece in the place. It's the quickest way to get him half-naked. Yes, he could also return the favor by barfing on you, but that's a chance you have to be willing to take.

I swear, Mischa is like a grody as* toddler. Barfing and boogering all over the place. I pity the poor ho who has to scrub her chonies, because you know that shi* looks like last week's lasagna.

dlisted.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Public puking

This is surprisingly not about Lindsay Lohan. But it is a surprise why these two aren’t hanging out. It’s not like they haven’t before.

Page Six is reporting that Mischa Barton was at the Bar Marmont the other night on her own and f-cked up. At one point she had to leave abruptly so that she could hurl all over the property. Afterwards she made like nothing happened and stayed there for several more hours. And her publicist can’t offer a comment. Because there’s no spin for this sh-t. None.

Barton is trying to unload her house. She’s resorted to minor guest spots on tv procedurals playing prostitutes. And she turned down Gossip Girl. However, on Sunday night, she could still afford to eat at Madeo. Photos are attached. This is what they do. They float around LA aimlessly, interchangeable days and nights, looking for a party or a boyfriend, pretending it is what it once was.

Reality show. Mischa & Lindsay. It’s the only option left.

Photos from Wenn.com

http://www.laineygossip.com/Mischa_Barton_pukes_at_the_Bar_Marmont_.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

However, on Sunday night, she could still afford to eat at Madeo.

I´ve been wondering that too, cause she hasn´t had any significant job in ages. :rofl:

I honestly feel so sorry for her, is there no one to take care of her :( ?

it s the short dresses that make her look bad
she should dress for her body type, am sure she ll look much better if she did

I honestly feel so sorry for her, is there no one to take care of her :( ?

I'm asking myself the same question. I mean, doesn't she have a family (even if it's a dysfunctional one) or something?

I know she's a famous adult but where the hell is her mother in all this. She should woop both Mischa and her drug addie sister's ***es. My mum certainly would:lol:

What a mess! girl needs to get her act together take some (major) acting lessons or get a degree and make something of her life. Back in the OC days we all used to rave about her beauty but, I mean she was never going to get far in the long run, for that you need acting ability and she didn't.

She needs a role model or something:innocent:

and I am not even going to go into Brandon Davis:sick:

Hipster Or Gay?

Here's more pictures of Mischa and her buttery baguette at the airport. I love the picture of them kissing. Do you think the dream bubble over dude's head has Seth or Ryan's picture in it?
dlisted

i feel so sorry for her, despise her acting ability i think she's pretty. and as much as a trash lilo act, i think she's pretty too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->