Kelly Brook

Actually, Kelly doesnt always look like a trainwreck. The nude dress with with the fur (fake???) gilet is quite an appropriate look, until she turned around and I got Kim Kardashian horrors.

Didnt know she was seeing this fella again, he clearly needs her more than she needs him. She should ditch him, didnt he blame her for leaking his nude pics? Bet he leaked those himself!

Kelly is now an ambassador for the New Atkins Nutritional Approach; out in Beverly Hills (dailymail.co.uk:(

At the 2015 Golden Globe Awards Party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel (dailymail.co.uk:(

I love her Golden Globes after-party look. Beautiful dress.

Also liked her look, very appropriate for her shape.But then of course she had to ruin it for me with her street look right below.

At Entertainment Weekly's Pre-Screen Actors Guild Awards party (dailymail.co.uk:(

Shopping at an art supply store in West Hollywood with her flatmate Natalie Loren (dailymail.co.uk:(

At the opening of new design showroom Mass Beverly in Beverly Hills (dailymail.co.uk:(

At the Vanity Fair and FIAT celebration of Young Hollywood event in Los Angeles (dailymail.co.uk:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->