The X-Factor 2009 ... Do not post stills from the show or Rex Features (copyrighted)

^ Gaga asking for sheep is just another example of her forced eccentricity which just doesn't wash with me.:huh:

I don't think it's forced in anyway... I just generally think she has a scattery mind. Gets bored easily and flits between things.

Oh didn't you see her on Jonathan Ross with that stupid little cup......totally contrived.

OMG i totally forgot Gaga was performing tonight im so excited

In the green room everyone is offered wine, bear, and spirits usually; and she doesn't drink. She likes to drink jasmine tea, so she said she'd learnt from experience of being on shows that it's just easier for her to bring her own.. She said she didn't see it was a big deal she had a tea cup with her with the tea in she liked to drink, everyone else had glasses of wine or a bottle, so she had a cup of tea..

Thanks and sounds fair enough.B)
But not all the other guests bring their backstage drinks onto the show and make a big deal out of it.

thats so cute about lady gaga and her jasmine tea! ^

joetowinnnnnnn! :heart:
i missed last night's show, but i'll be tuning in tonight :smile:

Gwen Stefani brought her four "muses" Love, Angel, Music & Baby out with her when she was on and didn't get so much as a batted eyelid.

I think in the grand scheme of things a tea cup wasn't exactly shocking or anything big personally!

oh guys did you notice the polar bear during Danyls performance? :lol:

oh guys did you notice the polar bear during Danyls performance? :lol:

Simon acts so harsh and strong but he is soooo bloody cheesy.... it makes me sick! they were hidious... and he is pushing his acts soooo desperately....

lol at them randomly singing Don't Stop the Music (I know that song also had the same lines, but why switch if it is Jacko week?). Shouldn't they have done that last week when Rihanna was actually there?

It was just insane. Ha.

It's so easy to forget with the whole show performance and all, that she actually has seriously good vocal skills.

and the 9th person to be voted off The X-Factor is:

it was Danyl

congrats to Olly, Joe and Stacy for making it to the finals

I'm so beyond happy.

And you know what? I don't actually mind if Olly, Joe, or Stacey wins. That's the first year I've felt that... They're all talented.

I really enjoyed 'devil kitty' Gaga.

I honestly thought that Olly would go tonight, leaving us with the three 'voices' - but I guess that means next week, it'll be Olly out first, then Stacey, with Joe as the winner. Can't say I'm entirely sad that Danyl's gone, we weren't going to see anything new from him.

i missed most of the show. whay 30 mns early???
and just when i sewithced the Tv on, Gaga uglu face was in a bathtub???
Danyl is gone but this is not the last we will see from him. the show is getting really boring.

^ I agree, but at least I missed the usually-awful opening performance. Not really bothered about a winner, thought Olly was a goner tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->