The X-Factor 2009 ... Do not post stills from the show or Rex Features (copyrighted)

Shame, I was so hoping for Chris Martin... Simon was going on and on about how BIG the duets were going to be, I was expecting something a bit better? Michael Buble and Robbie Williams have already been on the show, big snore. I'll be missing the whole of this weekend, I'm actually quite sad haha... does anyone know if there's any way of streaming the show? :(

its finally started :( first to sing is Stacey

Stacey - has deserved her place in the final and was wonderful

Olly is next to sing

Olly - was a total proffesional and Simon says he took the biggest risk in his whole entire life and it paid off

I dont know who i want to win.... Think they are all good, but my fave was Danyl so i dont really care who wins.

next to sing is Joe

Joe - has an incredible voice and is incredibly talented

I think Joe will win, and I think if I'm honest, I sort of want him to win. I like all three, but he is talented and he's nice...and I think I do actually want him to win. I do still stand by my original comments that he's not a "pop star" as such, but maybe that's okay..

I can't help but think Olly's going to be the one going tonight.

next the contestants performed with special guests Stacey with Micheal Buble then Olly with Robbie Williams and Joe with George Micheal

Stacy - Micheal said she has what it takes to win

Olly - Robbie loved his voice and loved his character

Joe - George said that Joe will have an amazing future

Stacey;-((( She was sooo good... but I think Joe was supported by North and Olly in Essex.... and I think here is where she lost voices... I hope she makes it big... her version of "Who Wants to Live Forever" is unbelievable... I think I want Olly to win even though he was not that exciting today... he is a better entertainer... Joe is a little bit 'funeralistic' to my taste but he is adorable...

Cheryl's 'I am worried" face makes me officially sick... she needs to stop this dramatic mimics...

I'm actually shocked that Stacey got voted off. Especially over Olly!
Stacey deserved to be in the final tomorrow, I'm gutted for her.

I haven't been watching it tonight - so Stacey's gone! I read somewhere that last week Joe was getting more votes than Olly and Stacey combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->